35. The Tutor

35

I woke up in the morning smiling. I was lying on Carson's chest with his arms around me. I looked up at his face and he was still sleeping.

I smiled at the sight and began to slowly get out of his grasp.

Once I got up I grabbed a robe and wrapped it around me and started just picking things up. I didn't want to wake him up, and I have such bad ADD that if I stayed in bed with him I would wake him up, even though I want more than anything to stay in his arms forever.

I put some of the clothes back in the bags and began picking up.

All of the sudden I heard him mumble something and stir a little. I turned and walked over to him.

I decided to get back in bed with him, I was cold anyways. I cuddled up next to him and kissed his cheek.

She stirred and blinked awake then smiled.

"What a nice vision to wake up to." He said.

I chuckled. "You know it's like eleven in the morning."

"Wow, that late? I've never woken up that late...ever." He laughed. "You must have taken a lot out of me."

I blushed and smacked his shoulder. "You're dumb." I laughed.

"I love you too." He said quickly kissing my nose.

I smiled and got out of bed. He did the same and put on a robe. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms securely around my waist. "So what do you want to do today?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I have no idea, but I don't really care."

"I really don't want to go back." He kissed my nose.

"I don't either."

"Unfortunately people will begin to wonder." He sighed.

"Why do people have to be so intuitive?" I chuckled.

"Wow big word!"

"Hey! I thought we were past that!" I said hitting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, yes and no. You're smart. Very smart. I of all people should know." He said kissing my lips lightly.

"You know I'm glad we're still us." I said suddenly.

He looked at me quizzically, "What do you mean?"

"Like usually after people have had sex they get all weird around each other and stuff. I've heard some bad stories."

"Ah, but there's a difference with us."

"Which is?"

"We're in love. There's no need to be weird or awkward."

I smiled and my heart fluttered. "I love hearing you say that."

"I know." He gave me one more lasting kiss before letting me go. "Alright are you hungry?"

"Very!"

We both took a shower and got ready. He had Viola pack an extra pair of clothes for me. Just jeans and a fitting black long sleeved shirt.

I let my hair dry out naturally. It was really wavy, but looked pretty today.

When we were done we both went down to the little restaurant hand in hand.

We got there and ordered. I got pancakes and he got an omelet. We decided we'd just share and pick off of each other.

Our food came out quickly and we were laughing and having a great time when I saw someone I recognized.