Chapter 1- I have got enough of problems in my life when the jerk comes along

Chapter 1:

The only sounds right now were the silent hum of Mr. Leroy’s projector, the scratching of pens and pencils on paper, the low snoring of sleepy Shane who unfortunately was sitting right beside me and the tapping of my pen against the wooden, worn out table.

It was chemistry class and I loathed it. You can say Mr. Leroy wasn’t really fond of me that much all because of the 2nd biggest bitch in my class, Helena Stew. Stew, oh I would love to stew her and feed her to the dogs. I hated her and that’s that.

She was my best friend in the past. You can say that. I was a girl who liked to help people. I am not saying I don’t help people anymore but I just have decided to try to stay out of people’s problems and let them deal with their problems rather than me taking it upon my shoulders too. I have already got enough of problems.

So as I was saying, she got abandoned slash betrayed by her friends and she was upset so, me being the nice person I was, and still am, I called her up and told her she can hang out with me and blah blah blah.

We soon became good friends and then best friends. We would tell each other secrets and even exchanged a bunch of friendship bracelets.

It was nice having her as a best friend but Helena opened my eyes on how she really was.

She backstabbed me.

One day I had told her that me and my other friends had always wished that her friends would get into trouble and then she told it to her ex- friends and since that day onwards they hated us, we hated them. Wooplee dooplee doo!

And then one of their friend’s came into our group and since that day till now they try to steal away my ex- best friend. Ex- best friend because she ditched me to hang out with someone else from our enemy’s group.

We are still close friends, sure, but I still hate her at times. But she still is pretty nice and cool. Whatever, I have decided to forget and move on!

So anyways, here I was. Bored to death with Mr. Leroy’s lectures. If the class goes on for one more minute. I. Will. Die.

I look at the clock to see only 15 minutes passed by. Amazing. First day of high school and already bored to death in the first 15 minutes. Well ok not in the first 15 minutes, the second 15 minutes. Haha.

Well I guess so I will die in 5, 4, 3, 2..

*Bam!*

The lights were lit, the curtains opened and the loud banging of the door opening made me almost jump and fall out of my seat.

Wow. Talk about grand entrances.

And there he was. His hair, natural mixed shades of blonde and chocolate brown styled in the form of a mow hawk. His face had a slight shine to it due to the sun shining on him. He had strong jaws and high cheekbones. The cheekbones were so high I felt like I was going to take forever to reach them. He was tall, about good 6 or more inches taller. He had a slightly pointed, crooked nose. It was unique you can say. I had never seen a nose like his, or maybe I just never noticed anyone’s nose before. He had well defined eyebrows for a guy. They were a few shades darker than his hair. His eyebrows seemed to have gaps in the middle. It looked like he had scars there. He had a well built body. Not too buff nor too skinny. He had scruffy hands like he had been to a lot of fights before. He was wearing a tight black, long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. He looked amazing. And finally his eyes, oh his eyes were the best feature of him. His eyes were an amazing shade of pale blue, steel gray and dark green. It was so beautiful that I felt like I could drown in them.

I snapped out of the trance by the sudden stinging sensation on my left cheek due to the slap on my face by my bitchy of a best friend, Apple. Her name may be sweet but she is a devil. A bigger devil than me, most of the time.

Her slap made my jaw drop, literarily drop to the floor. Or table.

She had a satisfied smirk on her face. She then flipped her hair and turned around on her seat and I just sat there looking at her with my mouth open.

“Ms. Johnson, please close your mouth before a fly flies inside your mouth.”

I snapped my mouth shut almost immediately and then realization hit me. Everyone was staring at me with shocked expressions including the new guy.

I could clearly see his lips twitch every second or so. What a jerk! I already have him at the top of my hate list.

But I wasn’t the only one who saw his lips twitch, so did Meredith Finely, the biggest bitch slut and whore ever know to the planet, and so she started giggling. Soon everyone was laughing at me including Mr. Leroy. What a huge shock.

I wanted to beat the shit out of Apple right now! That bitch!

I flamed up as a result of everyone laughing at me.

Great first day of senior year and I have already humiliated myself.

But when I looked up, my eyes locked with the new boy’s eyes for the briefest moment to see amusement.

I looked down at my table immediately and I frowned. I wasn’t red because of humiliation now but because of anger.

I moved towards Apple’s ear and whispered in the coldest and steeliest way I could:

“Bitch, this is war.”

I leaned back on my chair with a satisfied smirk and my arms crossed over my chest.

Everyone stopped laughing. They knew Apple was in trouble and most probably all of them too. They knew I could hurt them even in the most harmless way ever.

Perfect. Fear is what I need now to accomplish my plan.

Apple turned around slowly to look at me with fear in her eyes.

“Please no.”

I leaned in front of her face with my hands on the either side of the table.

“Oh yes.”

And the bell rang causing everyone but me to jump out of their seats. I leaned back at my chair and started taking all the books off my table as slowly as possible whereas the others rushed out of the room as quickly as possible.

Perfect.

But what I didn’t see coming was that the new guy was immune to all my looks and pranks. Oh great! NOT!