15

She gaped at him. “How did you know!”

“We had a long history, did you forget?”

She cursed under her breath. He already knew where she was from and where her parent lived.

She didn’t say anything after that. After all her main objective is to find her phone. She walked around the room to look for it, thinking where could she put it. Then she remembered the sofa that she sat on when she first came in. She walked over there, lifted the decorative pillows on the sofa, but she still don’t see it. She walked back to the bedroom, and looked around all the tables and sofas too.

“Where is it?” She said it frustratingly as flipped through the books set on the table beside the sofa.

“Is this the phone you’re looking for?” He showed her the phone in his hand.

“You lied! You did know where it was.” She said accusingly.

“I never said I didn’t.”

“Give it back.” She said as she walked over to him. But, when she reached for the phone, he held it back.     

“I just need to call a friend of mine.” She softened her voice.

“Do you really think that I would believe you?”

“It’s true.”

“For all I know you could be calling the police. You did call me a kidnapper.”

“Why can’t you trust me?”

“You do have a record of lying.”

She stared at him.

“Would you be obedient just for once and go take your shower.” He didn’t budge.

Giving up, she walked towards the bathroom unwillingly and then closed the door loudly behind her.

She took off her socks, letting the cold and smooth marble floor touch against the bare feet. Unbuttoning her pants, she slid it down her legs, and then she took off her tops, letting the cloth fell down to a pile beside her feet.

Base on her first experience, she had little trouble turning on the shower. When she walked underneath the shower, the water felt slightly cold against her skin, but it warmed as the time prolonged. She closed her eyes, letting the water gliding down her hair and falling to her face.

She never thought that she would ever see him again after he broke up with her and left her stranded in the middle of the rain. That day is still so clear and vivid before her eyes. She can still feel the pain as his cold hand pried open the grasp she had on his arm. Only on that day did she felt, so clearly, how cold and emotionless his eyes were. After that day he left her high school at Illinois.

In the short month that she knew him, she didn’t even know where he was from or who is his family. All the information about him was blank. He seemed to come out of the blue, and just as fast as he appears, he was gone.

Months after months came and gone slowly after he left. It hurts, and at times she don’t even know why does it hurt this much. The feeling of losing someone so important to you was so torturous, and she didn’t know how did she have such a strong attachment in such a short time. The time past silently by without him, and she has gotten used to it slowly.

She tested into a university in New York City after that, and right now, she doesn’t need him anymore, but why does he have to come back. She hates him; hate how he never cares about her.

As time passed by, she didn’t even notice the water from the shower turned cold.

She snapped her eyes open as Lucas suddenly came to her mind. Its already way passed midnight, and she still isn’t home yet. Is he still waiting for her? Would he be worrying about her? Will he be ok without her? What is he doing right now?

............

Sorry, I know this chapter is a little short. It's mainly because of family and school. I'll try to make it up.

Also, based on the comment, most people voted Lucas, so there will be a surprise coming up!!

If you like it please vote :)

Thanks :D