Chapter 7: Monday, October 7th at 6:18pm

WOOWWWW I can't believe that this book has already reached #175 in General fiction! Aww you guys are awesome! Thanks for you support as always! Here's the next chappie! In fact as a huge thank you....I'm going to upload two chappies! Enjoy! God Bless my lovlies <333 xxxxx

POINT OF VIEW

Clearing her throat, she handed me the book. “Read it. Out loud, and don’t stop until I tell you to.”

I took the book in silence, letting my eyes drift to the page she had opened. Only it wasn’t just a book, it was a journal of secrets that I could never forget....

Today was Friday. I used to love Fridays. Fridays used to be my favorite day of the week. The best thing about a Friday was that Mommy was home. She didn’t work late on a Friday. She picked me up from school and tucked me in at night. This Friday was supposed to be even better because it was my birthday. Today, I was going to be nine. Mommy said that meant I was a big girl now, but I was already a big girl. Steve said I was all the time. He said that’s why he liked it when Mommy went out because now that I was a big girl he was going to teach me how to become a real woman. Steve’s games were super top secret. We couldn’t tell anybody. I didn’t like Steve’s games though because sometimes they hurt. Sometimes they were short games. Those ones weren’t too bad because then Steve took me for ice cream, and I got to pick a new toy. I didn’t get ice cream or a new toy if it was a long game...I hated those ones.

But I don’t like Fridays anymore, and it’s all Mommy’s fault. She’s not supposed to work on Fridays or on my birthday. She isn’t even supposed to work late at night, but she says we need more money because we don’t have enough. Mommy went to work today. Steve said today’s game would be extra special because it was my birthday, and Mommy would be gone all night. But it was really bad because it hurt a lot, and then Jay Jay came home from his friend’s house early. Jay Jay was really mad with Steve. He was so mad that he took one of Mommy’s cooking knives and cut Steve with it. Jay Jay said I don’t have to play any more of Steve’s games now. He said we get to play a new game instead. When Mommy comes home, we get to pretend that a scary man came in and cut Steve and put him to sleep. I like this game because it doesn’t hurt. I’m really glad that Jay Jay made Steve go to sleep.”