Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Gavin’s POV...

(Kellan Lutz, my idea of what Joe looks like------->)

When something happens after you have just talked with someone about it, the Universe lets you know that someone up there is listening. A few weeks after Damien and I had discussed his liking for ménage and my budding interest in it as well, we made a trip to his club, and low and behold, we met Corey’s friend, Joseph. And call it the brat in me or me pushing my boundaries with my Dominant, I had sidled up to the sexy beast and flirted outrageously with the man just to see what Damien would do.

And my man didn't even bat an eyelash; he gave me free reign with the scrumptious cutie. It was clearer than day, even to me, that Joe was so out of his element and for once, little ole me was the one in the know. Joe didn’t stand a chance against Damien’s magnetism and the sheer sexual pull radiating off of him. And I would like to think that he couldn't have resisted my charms either. All three of us had wound up in a private room and Daddy let me have the first taste of Joseph, and let me tell you. I lived out my fantasy of sucking a man off right there in front of my Dom, who had intently watched the whole show I put on. It was hot and dirty, and oh so fun. And I found myself wanting to do it again.

But Daddy had called a stop to anything more; he had talked to Joe about the lifestyle and our relationship. He had told the man to go home and think about his offer to join us, become a part of our relationship as his submissive and my playmate. He had given him a lot of food for thought, and to be honest, I really thought Joe was going to say no. That was until he had called Damien and came to our home one morning.

It had so happened that, it was the same time that my mouth had gotten me into trouble yet again, and Damien was totally exasperated with me and he decided to punish me for it. Part of my punishment had required me to be strapped to the Saint Andrews Cross in our playroom with just enough give in my restraints to turn myself around to see what's going on behind me. And oh my, my gay little heart had fluttered away with the mouth watering sight of Joe obediently kneeling naked at Damien's feet. Lust pure and unadulterated had blazed a trail of fire down my spine and it had settled deliciously in my balls.

Even the stinging swats delivered by Damien's flogger and his hands, it still wasn't enough to take my focus off the perfection that was Joseph. I made sure I took my punishment and did everything Damien had asked of me. My reward...I got to watch Joe learn how to swallow Damien's thick shaft before I was told to ride Joe's delightful prick. I was in a total state of bliss being double penetrated by my men. My playmate in my ass, and my Daddy in my mouth. I had wound up coming so hard, I forgot my name for a moment. Aftercare that night was pretty awesome too. I fell asleep wrapped around Damien's right side with Joe snuggled into his left side.

Now, today was Sunday and Joe and I were just hanging out until Damien came home from a meeting he had with Marcus and Micah about club business. We were busy deciding on of course, my favorite topic, food.

"I don't understand how you stay so small the way you eat." Joe shook his head at me as I ticked of the dishes I wanted from our local Chinese Restaurant.

I just stuck out my tongue before replying, "I have a high metabolism and I am constantly on the move."

Joe chuckled at that, "I'll say."

Rolling my eyes, I would have crossed my arms and pouted at him, but I was handling serious business here, lunch. So, finally choosing our items and placing the order, we went back into the living room to watch a movie while we waited.