Ch.3: Surprise Guests and Team 10's Revenge

Chapter 3: Surprise Guests and the Team 10's Revenge

Location: Konoha

“What?! They ran into Sasuke?” Kakashi exclaimed as he put his Icha Icha book down on his hospital bed. “But their original mission was…”

“Hm, it was to capture Sasori’s spy. However, it turned out to be Kabuto Yakushi, and from there, everything went downhill.” Jiraiya explained with his arms crossed.

“So what happened?” Kakashi asked. Jiraiya smirked.

“That’s not even the best part. Team Kakashi didn’t just have a reunion; the entire Team 7 had a reunion.” Jiraiya hinted.

“I-impossible,” Kakashi breathed, “Naomi? She was there too? But how? When?”

“Apparently she was on the same mission that Naruto had before: to interrogate Sasori’s spy. But plans changed and she was keeping tabs on what was going on. When Naruto and them confronted Sasuke, Orochimaru had joined them too. But not only that… Naomi had appeared in her real form.” Jiraiya said.

“It seems that Naomi isn’t hiding behind her genjutsu, anymore.” Kakashi pondered.

“Hm, indeed. But there’s more.”

“Seriously?” Kakashi raised his eyebrow.

“She revealed to them the fact that she’s an Uchiha. She openly used her Sharingan in front of Sasuke, but they don’t know her as Naomi, just Mia. At least that’s what Yamato informed me. Get this: Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, came themselves and took Naomi away.”

Kakashi remained silent as all of this information was processed. “Basically it was one messed up reunion.”

Jiraiya chuckled. “Yeah, you can say that. Sasuke… is significantly more powerful. Naruto is no match for him at this state.”

Kakashi sighed. “Great, now that Naruto knows how much more powerful Sasuke is… he’ll be hungry for more training. But what about Naomi?”

Jiraiya let silence consume the entire room, as Kakashi stared at him with suspicious eyes. “Don’t even ask, Kakashi. She single handedly stopped, Naruto’s, Yamato’s, and Sasuke’s attacks as if it were two plus two. Yamato explained that she hadn’t even used her full potential.”

“That much, huh?” Kakashi muttered. “Well she is your granddaughter and an Uchiha…”

Jiraiya smirked. “Even though she’s with the Akatsuki, I’m proud of her strength.” He fondly smiled. “However, she’s an enemy towards the Leaf, like Sasuke, and her members are capturing all of the tailed beasts… that means she will come after Naruto.”

Kakashi bit his lip in worry. “That’s what I’m afraid of. When that time comes… I will have to choose between my students.” He whispered.

Location: Amegakure

Naomi’s POV

We had finally arrived at the village and the rain instantly wet our hair. Ahh, home sweet home. I smiled a little as I realized what I had thought. This village felt like home ever since I came here. And family…? Well it was the Akatsuki. Well in a way, a deformed, powerful family. A very diverse one at that. I inwardly chuckled as I thought of the different members.

My mood dropped a little as I thought that one of our family members was officially gone. I halted in my tracks getting the attention of the other two.