#124: You're/He's drunk [mashton/4]

preferences should be like,, 200 words each but i get carried aWAY IM SORRY ILL TRY MAKING THEM SHORTER AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NEXT TIME

i'm gonna be posting cake/4 in a bit, just wanted to give you something today!! :D

Ashton: "You're so drunk," You remarked, flashing your curly haired friend a smile. Ashton let out one of his infamous giggles, leaning forwards until his face was pressed against the mattress. Your best friend called you up at about ten o'clock in the evening, obviously intoxicated and insisted that you come over at his place because he was lonely. His mother was out and Lauren was gonna sleep over at her friend's house, and Harry was asleep - so he had nothing to do and no one to talk to at this hour. You agreed to come over, you were bored as hell and his house was only a few minutes away so why not? Ashton lifted his head from the mattress, peering up at you with his hazel eyes and shook his head, "I'm not drunk!" He pushed himself up, shrugging, "Maybe just a little bit." Ashton fixed the red bandana wrapped around his forehead, and gave him a huge grin that showed almost all of his teeth. "So, why did you invite me here anyways?" You asked, leaning back to rest your back against his bed's headboard. "I was booooored," He whined, wiping one eye with his finger. "And I wanted to talk to you." You chuckled, knowing that Ashton was a deep drunk and usually says whatever he wants to say whenever he was intoxicated. "About what?" Ashton scooted closer, a pink blush rising to his cheeks when he pursed his lips. "Lisa," He muttered, and you swore that you could hear your heart breaking as that name rolled of his tongue. Lisa was one of your friends, she was very attractive and you knew that Ashton really liked her. He's had a crush on her for months now, but he hasn't actually tried to do anything with her because he was afraid. You were glad that he hasn't really done anything - it was selfish of you, but you didn't really care. You were in love with him, and seeing him pining after someone else just killed you. "What about Lisa?" You asked, faking a smile as you tried to mask the aching in your chest. "I think I-I love her," And that was already enough to break every last piece of your heart. You just faked a huge smile, nodding as you pretended to listen to him talk about the girl he now loves, trying your best not to let the tears escape your eyes.

Michael: "Michael," You drew out a long moan, as the said boy's pink lips began to work their magic on your neck. Running your fingers through his dyed red hair and tugging at them, you let several profanities escape your lips as he continued to suck, bite and kiss on your skin. To be perfectly honest, you haven't known this boy for very long. In fact, you've only just learned his name about an hour ago, when you met for the very first time in a bar. You've never even seen Michael before tonight, but the only reason why he was currently trying to leave as many hickeys on you as possible was because you were a distraction. Michael was just like you - he decided to get drunk off his arse tonight because his girlfriend cheated on him with her best friend, and they've been fucking each other for months behind his back and he walked in on them fucking on her "god damn" couch. You came to the bar to get wasted too, because your boyfriend broke up with you because "he never really loved you" and you felt like complete shit, so you ended up drinking about half a dozen beers. Michael sat down beside you, obviously just as intoxicated as you were, and you two began to share your stories with one another until he suggested something. He said that "because we are both trying to ease the pain of a broken heart, maybe we should try distracting ourselves from the pain together", and this was what he came up with. You didn't really mind, you thought that it was a good idea to forget all about him by hooking up with Michael, and it was actually working so far. Michael was doing a great job at doing his part, fulfilling his role as a "distraction" quite nicely. Michael detached his talented lips from your neck, and they curled upwards into a smirk, "My name sounds so good coming from your mouth, kitten," His little nickname for you made you blush, and Michael's lips quickly found yours again. This was what you were going to do, you were going to hook up with Michael (with no strings attached) to forget about your dumb ex boyfriend who broke your heart. You were going to do exactly that, but you never thought that you would ever fall for your distraction, that never even crossed your mind.