Proving Fate

J'Kyden's POV

-Tick- -Tick- -Tick- 15 minutes left of this english lit class and then school is over. It may be only the first day of school but I'm already for Summer! In every single class my teachers have had me write the exact same thing. A paragraph about me or my summer. I cant write about my summer because its not exactly school appropriate.. What an amazing summer that was!  

"J'Kyden baby, you should stop staring into space and maybe do your work." Jesslyn, my girlfriend and the most popular girl in school said with a smirk playing on her lips. "And babe are we still on for tonight? My parents are out of town and Jaxton won't be home until midnight." 

The little glint in her eyes and the seductive look on her ace told me that I definitely would be coming over tonight. 

"Of course Jess," I replied sending her a wink in return. Clearly satisfied with my answer, she turned around and began talking to her clones. Err I mean friends. So I began to write.

My name's J'Kyden James Drais. Yeah I have two first names, people either call me JJ, Kyden, James or J'Kyden. I'm 16, in grade 11 and live in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. Brown hair, green eyes with specks of blue in them and I would like to say I'm fairly good looking! But that could be just my ego talking.. What I am looking forward to most is graduating next year along side some of my best friends.

I'm a smart guy so I know I will be graduating next year. Or so I thought.. I didn't expect that my annual blood test that my mom, the nurse, made me get every year would come back with such horrible results. I can only remember a few simple words Dr McCalum said to me. "Six months at the most left."

Authors Note: 

Hey guys! I'm just starting a story randomly and tell me if I should continue it? It isn't proof read or anything and I typed it quickly on my iPhone so idk how long is or anything. I I do continue the story the chapters will be a lot longer because this is just the prologue and its around 2am where I live and I have school today! So yeah give me some feedback! Thanks Chantara