WATTPAD'S NEW UPDATE HELLO

Okay.

I'm really pissed off.

I've been on wattpad for over a year and a half and I'm really, really pissed off with this new update. I mean, am I the only one who thinks that this new update is only there for its looks? (Yeah, it looks hella good and can even be considered sexy) Because the functions and accessibility is SHIT. Complete and utter shit. In the old version, you could CLEARLY see your-

1) Dedications.

2) Your past comments ( Or atleast, the latest ones) 

3) Your works were more prominently shown, and it clearly stated if it was completed or not (With a check mark), where it stood on the rankings and stuff, how many comments and votes it had gotten and other stuff like that. 

4) Your message board was so much more easy to access, you didn't have to miss any message, or go on your email to see if anyone has posted a message. 

5) Your reading lists. 

So basically, the old one was easy to use and navigate through. 

WHEREAS, the new one is just a bunch of disorganized mess where you don't know where anything is. 

I MEAN, WHERE THE FUCK HAS THE STATUS BAR GONE?? ON A VACATION? 

Because, for Wattpad's sake, it better be gone on vacation and not permanently gone. 'Cause then there'll be a hell lot of angry wattpaders. And Wattpad should know better than to mess with a horde of aspiring writers. 

In this new update, my whole newsfeed is clogged up with my-

1) Votes.

2) Comments.

It's just me, me and me. I mean, some privacy here, Wattpad? Please? 

I hardly see if anyone has left a message on my account, I mean the one message I did get, I got to know about it from my email (Which gets notifications from Wattpad, atleast you dint change that -_-)

For really dedicated and active readers, like me, the new update is a curse. Because ALL your activity shows up on the feed. And trust me, we have a LOT of activity.  

And another really irritating thing is, even when I'm just typing some of my story out (Not updating, just typing or making some corrections), it says that I updated the story. Like wuuut. I type one word in, and my profile says 'Essence Of India- Updates 26 seconds ago' No, just no. I dont want that. I want to know exactly when I've UPDATED my stories. 

Aaaand then, you dont know when your bio has reached the word limit. The only thing it says is 'Sorry but your changes cant be saved'. ATLEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL US WHY, WATTPAD! 

Are you getting me Wattpad? I'm not the only one here who's unhappy with new 'update'. We get it, you want more popularity, fame, whatever and for that you need to keep updating, but please dont mess with the basic foundation of the site. 

Atleast, give the accounts an option. Whether they want the new update or not, like it was at the beginning. If they want it, they'll take it, if they dont, they wont. It's as freaking simple as that. 

It's time you get off your asses and start doing something.