Chapter 13

Eleanor's POV =)

Saturday

I gotta pack, I gotta pack. I went and slipped on my brown lace dress(yeah it sounds ugly but its really pretty!) and my tan lace up brogues. I left my hair in its natural waves and started to freak out. I nedded to pack but I didn't know what to pack. "LOUIS CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?" I asked. "COMING EL!" Louis yelled back. I heard him walking to my room and I said "I have no idea what to pack!". "Just pack all summer clothes and some jeans, and bathers, mostly bikinis" Louis said adding a wink. "Louis you perv!" I said. "You love me anyway" he said hugging me. "Of course I do" I said. He let go and I said "Now you go and pack". He pouted and gave me a kiss on the cheek". It still sends sparks around my body, which is a good thing. He left the room and I got back to packing. "Oi El, need any help?" a voice asked. "Morgan, yes please" I said. She walked in, her blonde hair in a messy bun. "Brother, I'm gonna miss you!" she said. "Aw Morgan, hang out with Niall and all your're other friends, I'm sure I'm not your only friend, little one" I said. "Hey, I'm not THAT little and yes I will go hang out with Niall and my other friends" she said laughing. She helped me pack the rest of my things and then I asked "Wanna watch a movie?". "Yeah what movie?" Morgan asked. "We should watch all the High School Musical movies" I said holding in my laughter. "Your joking?" she asked. "Nup" I said laughing. Before Morgan could say anything, Louis yelled out "EL BELL, pack some dresses for clubbing and two fancy ones!". Oh my god. ''OK LOU BOO!'' I yelled back. "Oh my god, you guys are the cutest" Morgan said. I have to admit, that is a pretty cute nickname. "What about you and Niall" I said grabbing some dresses out the wardrobe. I opened my suit case again and put them in. I grabbed some heels and the shoved them in too. "Ah crap, what about all my other stuff!" I said annoyed. "You have a front pocket Eleanor" Morgan said. "Oh yeah, sorry blonde moment for the brunette!" I said. "Oh El!" Morgan said laughing. "Now that movie thing, we should go and see Promethus!" Morgan said. "Aw but what about High School Musical!" I whined. "Eleanor Jane Calder, we are going to see this movie!" she said. "I've seen like heaps of movies already" I said. "Too bad!" Morgan said. I grabbed my purse and phone, walking out yelling "LOU AND NIALLER, MORGAN AND I ARE GOING TO SEE A MOVIE!". ''OK EL, LOVE YOU!" Louis yelled back. ''BYE NIALLER!" Morgan yelled. ''BYE MORGAN, LOVE YOU!'' Niall yelled. Aw. ''LOVE YOU TO NIALL!' she yelled back. We walked out and there were some paps. I gave them a smile and a wave, then we got into my car and drove off to the movies. We stepped out and walked in. We got the tickets, I got a coke and a packet of smarties. Morgan and I sat right at the front. We were ready.

Louis's POV =)

"Niall, can you pass me the stripe top?" I asked. "Which one mate, you have about 100" Niall said. "The black and red one" I said laughing. "Oh THAT one" Niall said laughing. That boy! We packed the rest of my things, then I said "What do you wann do?". "We should go and play soccer(football)" Niall said. "Yeah, theres a good park on the edge of the city" I said. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a soccer ball. "Wanna call the boys?" Niall asked. "Yeah ok" I said. Niall called Harry and Liam while I called Zayn. Zayn said he could come, so could Liam but Harry was with Annabel. "Liam was with Zayn so they will meet us there" Niall said. ''COOOOOLLLLLL!'' I yelled. Niall laughed and said "Oh Lou, what are we going to do with you?". "Love me?" I suggested. "Ok yeah" Niall said. We started to laugh again and when we had calmed down we went outside and down into the garage that our flat has and got into  my car and drove away. We drove for about half an hour and then got to the park. No one was there. We ran out onto the grass and then we saw Liam pull up. ''ZAYNNNN AND LIAMMMMM!" I yelled. ''LOUUUU AND NIALLLLLLLL!" Zayn said. We ran up and tackled itch other to the ground. "Louis get off me" Liam said. "Yeah Lou, get off!" Zayn said. I rolled off and then said "Ok teams, Liam and Niall, onto Zayn and I". "Ok but Niam will rule" Liam said. "Na ah, Zouis will rule!" Zayn said. Ah the bromance names the fans come up for us. We started and then Zayn got a goal. "ZAYN MY FRIEND, YOU GOOD MAN!" I yelled. "WHY THANKYOU MY GOOD MAN!" Zayn yelled back. We all burst out laughing and then another car pulled up. "HARRY!" I yelled. ''LOUIS!" he yelled back. I gave him a hug and said "You can be goalie, ok". "Oh fine!" he said. "Thats a good boy". We ran back and then the other boys gave him a hug and we got started.

Eleanor's POV =)

''WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THAT MOVIE?" I asked Morgan. "I DON'T KNOW, ITS MESSED UP MY FRIEND!"Morgan said. We were in my car freaking out about how scary Promethus was. "That monster thing, it was all ugh its too wired!" I said. "I know my friend, never again" Morgan said. We turned on the radio and Little Mix's "Wings" was playing. We sang along and then got back to Harry and Louis's flat. We went inside and sat on the couch chatting away like we hadn't seen itch other in forever. Life is good.

Oh my god, that was a really bad chapter.

A filler a guess -_- but Im sorry I put you through that.

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_13/set?id=60058738

El's outfit ^^

Lyrics

I'm the x to his y

It's the colour of his eyes

If you get them this chapter is dedcatied to you :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xx