9: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Chapter starts in Lexi's P.o.v.

The next chapter will be Lexi and Logan's date, I know people were wanting it to be this chapter and it was going to be, but I already had an idea for how this was going to go, so...

Chapter 9: Sleepover Pt. 2

I walk into the house, switching the light on, trying to calm my nerves. I'd just agreed to go on a date with my teacher, who happens to be a Werewolf, can it get any weirder? Oh, wait I left out the part where I'm his mate, how the hell did that happen?

"You shouldn't think so hard, the way you're going it'll give you wrinkles." I jump, squealing in surprise as my eyes land on Harley, leaning against the railing of the stairs, watching me amusedly. I'm glad someone finds my life amusing, because I sure as hell don't.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to steady my heart, slipping off my shoes as she continues to watch me. Wait, how did she get here, I thought she stayed at Logan's house with Paxton? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know how she got here.

"We're having a sleepover!" She yells, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs behind her. A sleepover? Someone please tell me I heard her wrong, why would she even want to have a sleepover with me? Logan probably put her up to it, but how could he have? I mean he hadn't left my side the entire time and when he had I was with Harley, maybe it was Paxton's idea. Wait, somehow I really doubt that one.

"Um, why?" I ask as she pulls me into my room, kicking the door shut with her foot. How did she know which room was mine? Nevermind don't answer that, I don't need something else to think about right now. My mind is already whirling with thoughts that I don't understand, anymore would just give me a bigger migraine.

Harley stops, turning to face me slowly with a frown on her face. "Huh, you know I never thought about it. Paxton said it was what normal girls do and then of course I whacked him on the head for saying that, but it sounded like a good idea. But, um, I have a confession to make, I don't know what we do at a sleepover."

I shrug. "Neither do I." Its not as if I've ever actually gone to a sleepover, or ever been invited to one. They usually watch movies and do girly stuff, right?

"Huh, well we'll just have to... um." She huffs, throwing herself on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. "You know this bed is really comfy and smells like Logan, he ever sleep here with you?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Not that I know of, no." I tell her, then frown to myself. He hadn't actually ever stayed here before had he? Surely I would notice if he had and besides why would he? I mean just because I found out he was sitting outside my room watching me one night doesn't mean he still does it, it doesn't mean that he does does it? Oh my God, what if he still does it!? He probably knows what I was dreaming about every night, oh thats so embarrassing.

"Ooh, I know that look, spill." I stare at her in confusion and she rolls her eyes. "Sweetheart, you're blushing, either you're thinking about stripping Logan down and having your wicked way with him or you just though of something embarrassing. So, which was it?"

My blush deepens further, but I say nothing. There is no way in hell I'm going to tell her what I was just thinking about, although I have to admit stripping Logan down and having my wicked way with him does sound like a good idea. Oh God, what am I thinking!?

"Ha! See, now tell me. That's what girlfriends are for, we tell each other secrets. Though I've never actually had a girlfriend, so all of those movies might me wrong..." She stares off into space, not paying me any attention as I sit next to her on the bed, thinking. None of this is normal, my life has never been normal, but this is just insane.