Harry and Niall threesome

Start from the beginning

"This is a bad idea, mate." Niall said to Harry.

"I know I know, but how can we resist this? She's so gorgeous and sexy and perfect.." Harry motioned towards you.

"Why is this a bad idea??" You asked.

They ignored you and continued talking like you weren't there.

"Yeah she is..I bet she tastes amazing." Niall chuckled.

"Helloooo?! You guys know I'm right here?!"

"Yeah we know, love." Harry said with a laugh.

"Why is this a bad idea?!" You demanded.

"We just met your brother today! How is going to like us if the first thing we do is fuck his sister?" Niall said.

You felt yourself get damp just from the last thing he said- about fucking you.

"I like when you say that.." You mumbled.

"Say what?" Harry came up behind you and put his hands on your bum.

"The thing Niall said.."

"I'm sorry but I seem to forget..care to remind me?" His grip tightened on your bum and you tensed up.

"Ermm.." You didn't want to say it.

"Come on babe just say it." Harry whispered against your neck, squeezing your bum.

"When you talked about..about fucking me." You whispered.

You heard Niall chuckle behind you.

"Is that what you want us to do, love?" He asked.

You just nodded.

"Wow, Louis' sister is rather naughty, dontcha think niall?" Harry started to suck on your neck, making you moan.

"Yeah, but she can be our dirty little secret." He pulled his shirt off and continued stripping until he was entirely naked.

Harry pulled back and did the same. Then they both went and sat on the bed next to each other, their errect cocks in their hands, looking up at you.

"Well?" Harry asked.

"What are you waiting for?!" Niall insisted.

"Strip!" Harry demanded.

You unbuttoned your shorts and slowly pulled them down, leaving you in your top and thong. You noticed Harry and Niall began to pump each other- soo hot.

"Mm turn around for us baby..let us see that bum.." Harry ordered.

You slowly turned around.

"Ahh yeah babe now take off that thong." Niall breathed.

You pulled it down.

"Now the shirt; turn around." Harry moaned.

You turned around and pulled your top over your head. Then you reached behind you and unclasped your bra.

"Shit babe! Louis has a hotttt sister.." Niall groaned out.

"Will one of you just fuck me?" You pleaded.

They both chuckled.

"Alright babe, get up here on your hands and knees." Niall requested.

You quickly did as he asked.

You began to scream when Harry shoved his length in your tight pussy from behind, but your screams were muffled by nialls cock being shoved in your mouth.

"We can't have any of the other boys hearing love!" Niall said with a smirk.

"Shit babe you're so tight!" Harry yelled.

He did a hard thrust, pushing you forward and shoving nialls cock even further down your throat. You gagged.

"Ahh do that again harry! Fuckkkk." Niall moaned.

Harry did that three more times before both of them released inside of you. You swallowed nialls cum and they both pulled out.

"You're not gonna finish me?!" You yelled.

"i am babe, I wanna eat you out!!" Niall explained.

He laid you back and spread your legs wide. He began licking and sucking on your clit. Then he plunged 3 fingers in with force and after a few pumps you came all over his fingers and face.

He sucked up all your juices other than the part on his face and licked his fingers clean.

"Mm delicious, just as I thought." He said with a wink.

"Let me taste." Harry came over to Niall and licked up the remaining cum on nialls face.

"So sweet huh?" Niall asked Harry.

"Yeah, I could eat her out all day." Harry smirked.

"Round two?" I asked.

They both looked at me and chuckled.

"You're a crazy girl, babe." Harry laughed.

"Sure, but this time Harry gets the head and I get to fuck you senseless!" Niall said.