Matt Nicholls, you wanker!

A.N.:

Hello lovelies! This is the first official chapter of my new BMTH fanfic, I'm working my butt of for this to be perfect so I hope y'all like it. <3 Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ps: this is really short, sawyyyy. The other chapters are longer I promise!

~

"If you're not out of there in 5 minutes, I swear to god Alice I will break down the goddamn door," shouted Lisa Burton from the top of her lungs. Her best friend, Alice Gordon, was still in the bathroom after several minutes of doing her hair and changing. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming, don't get your panties all up in a bunch," said Alice, rolling her eyes. She opened the door, and she studied herself in the mirror.

Her blonde and turquoise hair was waved perfectly, and she had on a DropDead tank with a bandeau underneath and ripped skinny jeans, and combat boots. She leaned over, looking scrutinously at her face for any imperfections. She could see in her peripheral vision her 15 mm acid green stretches. Her ivory skin was smooth and flawless, and her big brown eyes had the perfect amount of eyeliner and fake lashes. Her eyebrows were drawn on to perfection. She smiled a little, and the dimples, along with her dimple piercings, showed. Her nose ring gleamed in the light of her room, and her snakebites looked perfect. She then straightened up a little, looking at her tattoos. Her right arm was full of tattoos, along with her left rib and a little of her right one, too. She was ready.

The reason she was getting all dressed up was because tonight, the 22 year old and her best friend Lisa were going to a Bring Me The Horizon concert in Montreal, at the Metropolis, which was conveniently only a 15 minute walk from their uptown condo.

The girls made their way to the venue an hour early, trying hard to be able to get there and get front row. They sat outside the venue, clearly outshining any other girl there, without really knowing it. This was a moment the duo had been waiting for since the day they became BMTH fans, 6 years ago. 

When the venue was finally opened, the girls rushed through to the room and luckily got front row right in the middle of the stage. The perfect spot to gaze adoringly at the 5 dreamy musicians that would be performing for 2 hours. 

After 2 hours of head-banging and screaming and dancing, Lisa and Alice were ready to go straighten up in the washrooms, then get some merch from the merch table.

"That was amazing," said Lisa as they got to the bathroom, breathless. Alice merely nodded, peering at her friend in the harsh light. Lisa's straight, long pink hair was sticking up in weird ways, and her makeup had run a little around her blue eyes, giving her sexy smoky eyes. 

"Babe, it looks like you just had great sex," Alice confessed, laughing. 

"Well, I did! I had earsex!" she replied, winking. Alice laughed and shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"Retard," she mumbled, as they walked down the hallway. 

They were finally getting their merch when Lily turned an odd color and ran to the bathroom, her hand covering her mouth. Alice gasped and quickly paid for their merch, asking the merch guy if she could leave the stuff with him and get it in a second. He nodded, and Alice ran after Lily, who she assumed was in the bathroom, probably puking her guts out. Probably that sea food we had yesterday, she thought, sighing. Just their luck. 

Alice, realizing she had stopped, ran again, running to the hallway where the bathrooms were. Before she knew it, she had bumped into something tall, lanky and bony. 

"Oi, someone's in  a little rush," the guy said, chuckling. 

Alice went to respond, and even without looking at his face, the way he sounded and how he had tattoos reminded her of someone... But she had no time to play guessing games, she needed to attend her ill friend. She looked up to say sorry to the man, but instead she merely let out a small gasp. That guy wasn't just any guy, it was Oliver Sykes.