The Lost Mermaid-Chapter seven

The Lost Mermaid

Chapter 07

Pic of Derik on side--->>>

[Light smut… you have been warned]

He loomed above her, hands pinned above her head unable to move from her position. Heat slowly crept onto her cheeks at their close proximity. His warmth and delish aura radiated onto her causing her to quiver under his grip. His usual smirk on his face told her he felt completely in control of the situation, which he was.

“How about I teach you a little lesson about obedience?” he leaned closer breathing into her ear., although he had asked she knew that he would make no room for argument. She moved her head to the side to try and move her ear away from his mouth. But by moving her head she failed to notice that she left her neck wide open for him. Taking it as an invitation he pressed his mouth against her neck.

Her body jolted as his hot tongue trailed from his earlier kiss to the mark behind her neck. A soft purr left his mouth, the sound stirring something inside her that she didn’t understand.

“This mark proves that you are mine.” He licked her ear for added emphasis, sending another tremor coursing through her, “No one else can have you.” Using his teeth he nibbled on the sensitive flesh behind her ear, close to his mark.

Miana bit her bottom lip, preventing any sound of pleasure from being heard. Even if her body easily caved to his will she wasn’t about to let him know what she experienced.  Taking her silence as a challenge he left a wet trail leading from behind her ear to her collar bone, his sharp teeth grazing her skin gently along the way. She squirmed and wiggled beneath him, wanting to move away but the strange pressure that kept her there refused to allow her to leave. Squeezing her eyes shut she attempted to block his attempt to seduce her for his self-pleasure.

 To her dismay closing her eyes only heightened her sense of touch, his teeth nipped at the mark behind her neck again. Not expecting it she gasped, as soon as her lips parted his mouth had moved from her neck onto hers.

Her eyes widened feeling his wet tongue dart inside her mouth lapping against hers, the warm wet feeling of his tongue felt strange, attempting to move her tongue away from the strange sensation it resulted in their tongues wrestling against each other. His tongue viciously moved against her own, placing her under submission. When she thought she’d never receive any oxygen that his mouth continued to steal from her his lips moved away from her.

Panting, with red cheeks, and a swollen mouth; her limbs all felt like jello under his electrifying touch. With half lit eyes she peered at the arrogant man above her, the underline of softness deep within his vibrant violet eyes froze her heart.

“Mine..” he purred closing the newfound distance, his kiss just as dominating and fierce as the last, only there was a gentleness that terrified her.

>>>