[68] Final

.

.

i really don't wanna post this because it's the last chapter and that makes me sad tbh *cri*

before the chapter starts, i've got two announcements! FIRST, i'm starting a new harry fic called 'ready to run' and really need more feedback on it. the link will be in the external link thingie!

  another thing, i've decided my winner for the video contest!

  *drumroll please*...@AaronMarasigan !

  his video was really sweet and he even started crying and aw he was just so sweet and he's really great okay. everyone give him a follow, he definitely deserves it!

  and now, it's time for the last chapter of motel 6.

  enjoy!

.

.

  Avery Holmes

.

.

Two months later, all the deals were closed and we had moved into our very first home.

  The whole experience was very surreal. It was hard to believe that we were going to have a place that we could call our own and not just a rundown Motel 6 that we had to stay at. This was 100% ours, and even when we got the keys handed over to us I couldn't believe it.

  It took around a day to convince Aimee. As soon as she saw that the current color of her new bedroom was green she spun on her heel and ran the other direction, refusing that she 'just couldn't look at it' because of it's color.

  "Baby, we'll paint it a color you want." I bribed.

  "Pink." She huffed with her arms crossed.

  "That's what I figured." I laughed half-heartedly.

  "I'll think about it, mommy." Was all she said to me on the matter.

  Then, while we all sat around eating some chicken noodle soup at dinner, she informed us that the only way we'd be able to move into the new house was if her room was painted pink. She also made an elaborate drawing of what would happen if we did not follow her commands, which was something along the lines of her, Niall, and I all sleeping in the room intended for just Niall and I.

  So that was the first thing we had to do.

  "So. Many. Boxes." Niall groaned. "Liam said he's just landed, not sure about the other boys. My mam and dad won't be able to get over here until this evening and all Greg can do is drop Theo off around lunch, which isn't gonna help us unpack boxes."

  "The movers will be here soon enough, relax." I rubbed his back. "Plus, we still have the issue of Aimee's green room and if that isn't addressed soon enough we'll be sleeping with a three year old wedged in between us."

  "On it." Niall said. "Do we even have any paint?"

  "Nope." I sighed. "And it's too late to start painting."

  He nodded and turned around to face our stubborn daughter whose arms were crossed tightly over her chest. We both knew that this kid wasn't going to go down without a battle, and battles against the toddler species were definitely the most dangerous kind.

  "Aimee, baby," Niall said gently. "Why don't you want to sleep in your room?"

  "It's ugly." She shrugged. "It's a boy room."