Chapter One-The final Mirror ending-1994

I've added the 1994 Soundgarden song 'Fell on black days' because it fits the theme of the Mirror trilogy, to the right in the media section.

You must be 13 years and over to hear it.

***

Harris wallowed in the gloom of the house in Upper Manhattan.

Despite Ally, his girlfriend of six years, left him for a man at work, he moved on. He wore a red jumper, black jeans, a black belt, blue socks, and black shoes.

He heard the sound of teenage goth teenagers listening to heavy alternative hard rock music, like Satan grinned at the sound in Hell, and was pleased that his minions were playing his tunes in the damned abyss.

In other words, Harris listened to today's 90's teenagers listen to grunge music and thought they were cool to blow yourself up, or commit suicide, or to make you cast demonic spells in the pitch black in the crawlspaces in the haunted attic...and bring back the demons out of the mirrors...Because that was what they did in the 70's...and the drab 80's...to get away from life. Because life drained your soul of sanity...and infected you until you wanted to scream.

***

The mirror was shimmering.

Its glow shivered in the dark.

Harris focused on the screaming man in the other apartment.

"You bastards! Get the trash outta here! You flithy bastards!". And he slammed the window. Then he ignored others who raved like lunatics because they were weird. 

He flicked the lights on.

***

The mirror glowed.

As he glared into it, he saw a swirling blackness that was so intense the it hurt him to see. He then saw a male demon's black eyes...and he screamed once again...as its claws ripped across the glass...and dragged Harris into the dark.

***

Page 2.