The Danger

When I shut the library door behind me I noticed I wasn't scared. All I felt was anger and disapointment. My own flesh and blood wanted me dead. "What a day" i mummbled. "You ok?" Jack spoke. "Yes" I said turning around to give him one of the longest hugs. "Whats this for?" He smiled. "Because im glad I can trust you and that I feel safe around you." I said burying my head in his chest. I noticed he started blushing and changed the subject fast. "I have found something" he said breaking free from the hug and went to a book that was on a table. He read aloud "deep in the forrest of refuge there are trolls. They are wise creatures that handle magic and ocasionally... Umm" "well continue" i said consernly. "Love." I was stunned, the trolls help with love? I find that hard to belive. "Heres a map" Jack said. "Lets go before it gets too late"

We headed back to the balcony getting ready to fly until we seen it. It was a dark figure linguring in the shadows of the night. "Well, well. Look what we have here. If it isnt the ice couple". It was pitch. "Now don't be startled, you know im always here watching your every move." "Pitch!" Jack hollered taking his staff and pointing it at him. "Oh don't worry. Its not you who I want... I want her." He said pointing at me. "Well to bad your not getting me!" I said to him and shot ice at him. "Hmm maybe its not time for you yet. But it will be soon. Maybe I should go play around with Anna's fear!" He said making a sand monster. "NO!" I screamed. He darted to the shadows and I ran after him. "Elsa!" Jack hollored but I ignored. I went back down to the room she was in when me and Jack searched for the library. Why do I even care about Anna right now? Shes planning to kill me anyway. Well evil or not she is still my sister. He was in the room with her, swiftly I opened the door and screamed "pitch leave her alone!" But he was gone. "Elsa?." I heard a voice ask. It was Anna. "You were banned! Guards sieze her!" She screamed. The same two guards who had thrown me out came back. They tried grabbing me but I shot them in the head with spikes of snow. I ran out of the room and back up the stairs trying to find Jack. "Jack! JACK!! I need you!" I screamed out. More guards came and i went out on the balcony. Trying to escape but I was trapted. There must have been 8 or 9 guards. 3 of them had bow-n-arrows ready to shoot at me. I closed my eyes ready for death. But it never came I opened my eyes to see that Jack covered them in snow. "Are you ok Elsa?!" He asked. Man was I glad to see him. "Lets go I said." He pulled me close and we flew off towards the forrest of refuge.