Chapter 1: What the fudge? ☻

Hey! By the way, the name is Kaileen Dy, they call me Kai. I dunno why? I am studying at Kingdom Academy. I'm a freshmen and I love reading fiction books especially Greek Myth Books <3. In this academy, you can find many handsome boys here. Except there are geeks here, which is the most lovable ones in this school.

"KAI!" This is my bestfriend, Kimmy McLean. A foreigner (half Korean, half American) that I TRUST the most <3. "WHAAT?" I said. "YOU FORGOT YOUR BAG" "WAIT, WHAAT?" "YOU.FORGOT.YOUR.BAAG!" "Yeah, I have ears, y'a know." I went to my classroom again to get my purplish-red bag. Well, I was but someone stopped me. "Hi little woman, what are you doing here?" Her name is Trixie Aurea Avellana. She's a bully but an intelligent woman.. "Well, I'm about to get my bag." I murmured "and...slap...you.". She stole the wrong bag and ran away. It's ok because it's not mine.

I went back to Kimmy and talked about what happend to me and him. "OMG! Really? That's very stupid." she added. "Anyways, wanna go to Starbucks after class? I mean dismissal." she said. "Yes, please." So after that,......YEAH. Elapsed.

I went to the campus to meet and I saw her, but with a BOY. Damn, she got a boyfriend, I guess. Oops, she saw me. "Hey Kaileen, meet Rodrick. He's my---" "BOYFRIEND? WHAT THE FU** DUDE. That escalated quickly. I mean you just met TODAY." "How'd you guessed it? He's my childhood crush for your information.". Oh my gawd. "I don't know him. Let's just go to the coffee shop a.k.a. Starbucks." "Sure, I'll explain it to you later."

We are riding a bus from school to Starbucks. We talked a lot except HIM. He was sleeping and snoring. But, he's kinda cute. "Guys, we are here.". "Kai, do you want some potatoes? I have three of 'em." she's bluffing while eating. "No thanks." She gave a potato to Rodrick... We entered the shop. It's full of green and circles. It's the logo. Kimmy bought espresso with creme Rodrick bought the same while I bought Choco Frappucino. We discussed about Rodrick and laughed together. "Rodrick is my childhood crush. I haven't told you yet because it's personal problems." she's talking while drinking. "What do you mean 'personal problems'? Like, family problems?" "No, It means you don't know actually about him, it's because he was always there for me and I was being mean to him. I haven't notice that he was helping me that time. I don't know if it's personal or I just don't want to tell anyone." "You should've told me, I'm your bestfriend right? You should trust me." "I know, I..I..I don't know." "Nevermind, let's forget it.". We threw our plastics to the trash bin. We separated to get a different bus to different houses.

Thank God it's done. I hope to have a wonderful day tomorrow. <3