Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV

just reuploading missing chapters 

Chapter 65 – Gabriel POV

Unlike my father who never worked or wanted to work with vampires, I had different ideas, not all could be trusted but Declan was one I could trust. Marx went to him, undoing his gag. His words chilling me, as they were said clearer than before "Luna Rosa."

"You don't have long," he struggled to say, coughing, and his voice hoarse, tired. Using my own teeth I sliced my right palm and pressed my hand to his mouth, ignoring the gasps and growls from those behind me. Chelsea was my mate. He had information and I had the most to lose right now, not them.

Oddly he pulled away quickly only after two gulps, "Russell and Amara are having sex, and it's going to trigger Angels' labor," Declan panted out, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Who has them? Luna Rosa? Where are they?" I said but my voice didn't sound as my own.

"Luna Rosa Gabriel, I swear!" His answer infuriated me; I took a minute to close my eyes, to match the voice that Angel heard to hers.

My entire self tensed as I made way to leave. I – Max and I – we were outside and ready to strike. I hadn't realized that not only did my men follow me but Marxs' as well, with Declan in tow. There was so much I didn't know but was thankful that when Ethan and Andrew were injured that Chelsea didn't come after all. I spun around, searching my own mind for every memory of the layout of Alpha Rosas' pack. While my fathers pack members were spread out over different areas of Los Angeles, Alpha Rosas' pack lived in one secluded, suburban type area covered behind by forest land.

Absolutely no humans, although the children in the pack attended the local high school, I only had to worry about wolves.

"Gabriel," my Nonno said pulling me from my thoughts, but I already formed a plan, "What's the plan Gabriel?" Marx asked ready, waiting as well. I was a bit taken back that he'd even want to take part especially with the warning I gave at the Alpha Summit.

When he registered my look of skepticism he simply replied, "You gave fair warning. There isn't an Alpha, Luna or Beta that doesn't know by now what the repercussions would be by now."

"My eyes darken and I felt more connected to Max than I ever had before in my life. Right now he wasn't fighting for control, the beast inside me was blending, and he was offering me his support and strength in a way that had never occurred before.

"So, I ask. What is the plan?" Marx asked strongly, I nodded. Closing my eyes I thought of the lay out as I spoke.

"I'm trying to locate his – their specific room – compare what I've seen with what I've seen thru Angel," I said drawing on strength that materialized inside me, physically turning around as if walking thru a virtual recreation, until I finally spot two or three details, features that let me know, made it easy to pinpoint Chelsea and Angels' location. I went down to my knees, left my shell, my body and going straight to the room to check out their surroundings.

"I've got it," I said when I returned to my body, "they are in a main room – no. His old main house, the one they use if under attack," I answered to those waiting, Marxs' men looking at me strangely.

"Not his prison cells in the new home?" Nonno asked surprised; well confused and shocked, as he could compared to me.

"No. I need Declan, Marx and you Nonno. I'm going to level his pack but I want Angel and Chelsea out of the way, safe first. Nonno, you reach for Chelsea first thing. Declan, Marx, Angel is in wolf form. With Declan around, it will calm Angel to see a familiar face," I instructed out loud. I wasn't sure why they wouldn't keep Chelsea and Angel in the new cellar prison but that didn't matter, not to me at least. It had been over 80 hours, if they had any intention of giving me my mate, they would have done it already.

Remy cut all power and cell service within Alpha and Luna Rosa territory – I wanted his pack unable to seek help.

"You aren't taking back up? What if they have them surrounded?" Marx speculated. I cocked my head to the side, why involve more men when they aren't needed?

"They are alone in the room," I answered carefully.

"You don't – you can't know that Gabriel," Marx argued.

"Unless I could," I countered subtly.

Marx opened his mouth twice quickly shutting them before one sharp nod. Pulling out my phone I called Remington, the phone rang maybe three times before she answered.

"Boss?"

"I want you to infiltrate the main pack house, old hide out and power systems, I want to blow the generators as well Remington, so overload the mainframe to ensure when main power shorts, the generators shut down as well but only after I have Chelsea and Angel out."

Pacing I thought carefully before continuing, "So first I want a warning sent, their attack alarm set off as well..."

"Sure thing...hmm," I heard the tapping of keys, "what time would you like this done and what should the message say?"

"Chelsea and Angel are being held in their old cellar, but from what I could tell they have a video feed there, do a mass download of video, search that... search... if you can see something... a screen shot of Alpha or Luna Rosa with Angel and Chelsea. If you have that, take it and make a quick, typed message. I want it to say 'I gave ample warning of the ramifications for those who took my mate,' I want the message sent to every television, cell phone, iPad, android, the works Remy."

"The attack alarm I want it played for 190 seconds Remy, and the messages should be sent then as well... after that shut down completely, total blackness."

I pulled the phone away from my ear, putting it on speaker phone turning to everyone, who watched me shocked and slightly afraid, "Time is everything because I'm first going to set four small fires. When I have Chelsea and Angel, send the warning, you will be able to see from the video feed. I'm going to use their sewer/septic system to create a gas backdraft."

"Understood."

"Good... I want the alarm sent off to be the exact one given when Alpha Rosa wanted everyone to head to the main pack house," I thought over everything for a moment, making sure I would have the results I wanted in the end.

"Immediately after the message ends I want the sewer escapes lifted, there are four total. Once you've lifted them, that is when I want the power shut down, I want no chance that they will be able to close the four lifts."

"Okay, searching for Luna Rosa with Chelsea and..." she paused a few seconds, "I've got it," I heard her typing away, "After 190 seconds I should lift the barriers where you have set the fires, once they are up, short the power and generators. Am I correct Boss?" Remy asked repeating my instructions clarifying and finalizing, another reason it was good to work with her. She was thorough and never once disappointed when instructed. I couldn't mess this up; I was going to be in an out, getting my mate and punishing them before returning home.

I would be going home with my mate and that was all I could focus on. Chelsea, Ava and I would be together soon.

Home.