Chapter Seventeen

I just want to apologize for how long it has been since I have updated! I am sorry for taking so long. I keep getting caught up with school and life and I forgot to write. What inspired me was this week was Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, I happened to catch the end of Deathly Hallows Part Two and remembered I hadn't finished this story yet. Here is a nice long chapter for you (: I didn't have time to edit it too much, but I hope you enjoy it! Finally some action! x Thanks if you're still reading!

Chapter Seventeen

Everyone was beyond thrilled with the return of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. For the first time since my arrival I saw hope in their eyes. The three were bombarded with questions but Neville managed to calm the crowd down. The three seemed exhausted, but had something they needed to tell us. Harry was apparently in a rush to find something very important. I knew it had something to do with the hunt they have been on. There was no time for any other questions, but just them being here meant they were alive and safe for the moment. That was all that mattered. Harry, Hermione, and Ron being here meant there was still hope for us all. "I need to find something. I believe it's in the castle," Harry began saying, sounding breathless.

"What is it?" Seamus asked curiously.

"I dunno exactly," Harry responded looking more unsure than Seamus.

"Where is it?" someone asked.

"I dunno..." Harry replied unsurely once more. He looked at Hermione for help but even she didn't seem to have an answer. Well what help was that? How was he sure it was in the castle then? I knew there were things he wasn't supposed to tell us, but there had to be something. Selina looked at me with a hopeless eye roll.

"Do you have any clues at all? Any hints?" I asked quickly without thinking. It drove me crazy when I couldn't solve something.

"I think it will have something to do with Ravenclaw," Harry answered. I would not be much help there considering I didn't go to Hogwarts. I sighed and looked up at Kent, he would have no clue either. All heads turned towards the Ravenclaw students. They all looked puzzled and in deep thought, but didn't seem to have any idea.

"What about Rowena Ravenclaw's Lost Diadem?" Luna spoke up in her dreamy voice. Ron muttered something along the lines of 'oh bloody hell', but Hermione elbowed him. Someone else pointed out the fact that it was 'lost' causing a few eye rolls amongst the crowd. Charlie was the only one who seemed entirely convinced with what Luna was saying. Harry turned to discuss something with Hermione and Ron when the doors bursts open and in came a student with ruffled hair who looked as if he just got out of bed. Then again, it was extremely late.

"Everyone is being called to the Great Hall..." the boy said trying to get his twisted robes straightened out.  "Figured you would want to know before the official announcement." He had a 'Prefect' badge on, which is probably why he knew before anyone else.

"At this hour?" Seamus asked confused pushing off of the cot. It was way after their curfew hour.

"It sounded urgent-" the boy said when suddenly a deep voice filled the castle.