Chapter 28 [Edited]

Chapter 28

      His eyes constantly flashed from a dark shade of blue to his normal blue. I knew he was trying to control himself as my heat got stronger. Colton flung himself off the bed and walked to the other side of the room. "We're far from the coast," he muttered mainly to himself but I heard.

"I know," I said, "but we're not mating!"

           He raised his eyebrow at me, "do you have any idea how much power the heat has over you? You feel hot and bothered, your mark start stinging and your arousal gets ten times worse and alert every unmated male that you're surrounded by. This will continue on for weeks or even months until you've mated. You need to mate with me!" As he said this he stood at the edge of the bed.

         His words angered me. Is he ordering me to mate with him? "Seriously?" I crawled over to edge of the bed and knelt in front of him. He was stood at the edge of the bed while I knelt across of him. He still towered over me. "You're telling me who I should mate with when you wanted to mate with Kayla? You can't tell me who to mate with me."

"I am your mate,"

"So was I! Maybe I should just mate with Logan instead!" I don't know why I said that. My emotions were everywhere.

          A growl left Colton's lips and a loud gasp left me as Colton pinned me down to the bed. He held my wrists in his hands above my head, he leaned his on his arms and stared directly into my eyes as he lay on top of me, "want to say that again?" He challenged. His eyes were darker and his gaze was intense.

          I wanted to take him challenge but his touch and our intimate position was messing with my mind, "I- I..." I stuttered but couldn't finish as Colton placed his lips against mine roughly. The kiss was intense with lust, desire and passion. I kissed him back.

             The kiss was rough and escalated quickly. He licked my bottom lip seeking entrance. He wanted more as did I. I gave in to his kiss instantly. When a moan escaped from my mouth he let out a growl. He released my arms from his grips. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed down my jaw line and then he kissed my mark. I let out a breathless moan and tugged on his hair which caused him to let out a moan himself. Colton pulled away. His eyes were dark and filled with lust and love. He ripped open my top and left me in a my lacy bra which I brought from Victoria's Secret with his money. He threw my top to the side and growled in appreciation as his eyes roamed my torso. I almost felt self- conscious and insecure. But then I pushed myself up and started to pull open his top with shaky hands. This was my first time. Colton noticed this and stopped me from taking off his top. I frowned.

     "We don't have to go this far," he told me. His voice was husky and seductive, it was like music to my ears. "Not yet. Just say no if you want." His eyes were starting to return back to his normal shade as he spoke. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. When I pulled away I noticed his eyes were now darker.

"I want this. I want you Colton," I said to him in a soft whisper.

"I promise I won't hurt you Katherine," 

            "I know you won't." He kissed me but this time it was slower and more passionate. It was more love than lust. I tugged on the hem of his t- shirt and he got the message. He pulled away, grabbed the collar of his shirt from behind and pulled his t- shirt off. He then bent down to kiss me again. There was no going back now. I didn't want to go back. I wanted this. I wanted him.

                                                                                              *  *  *