Chapter 14 - Coming To Grips With It..

SPIN'S POV

As I walked to Lydia's apartment door, I heard crying & it sure as hell wasn't Bryson cause he with Y/n. I knocked on the door. "Lydia?? Babe open the door.." No response. I knocked harder. "LYDIA!!???" The door slowly opened. Lydia's eyes were red & puffy. She must've been crying for awhile. She sniffled, trying not to cry. She pulled me in & held me. I held her tighter. "Baby, you gotta tell me what's wrong.." I wiped her tears. She sniffled & cover her face. I move her hands, looking in her eyes. "Lydia?" "Br-Bry.." She broke down. "BRYSON ISN'T YOURRSSSSS!!!!!" She cried & ran upstairs, slamming the bedroom door. I sighed & left.

I'm not surprised that Bryson's not mine. She was hoeing around with me while she was with Jamal. Yeah I'm pretty upset about it, I really wanted Bryson to be mine. I guess it's just not our time to have a kid right now.

An hour later

"That's enough Scotch, Spin.." Y/n took the glass from me. I snatched it back. "I'll lay off the Scotch if you lay off the Brandy..." She swallowed hard, then finished off her glass. I don't give a shit if that was her only glass tonight. "Fine.." She took my glass & pour it down the sink. "Come on son..." Dig spoke up. "You even said that shit yoself, that you ain't think he was yours.." "I wish he was.." I sighed. "You act like Jamal gonna actually see or father him.." Y/n yelled. "You are!!" She turned me toward her. "Now suck yo shit up, get back to that fuckin house and fuck the shit outta Lydia until the goddamn morning!!!" Dig chuckled. "NOW GIBRAN!!" She pointed out the out the kitchen. I sighed & got up. "Alright.." I left.

LYDIA'S POV

I could swear that I cried for like an hour straight. I just can't believe Bryson isn't Spin's, like what the hell? After all the times we've made love, Jamal's the one that got me pregnant...

Once I finally stopped crying, it was quiet...a little too quiet. No television, no video game, not even a talking on the phone.. Where the hell is Spin?? I could swear I left him downstairs.. I walked downstairs. He's not even here!! No wonder he didn't come after me. Then someone started beating on the door. I jumped. "Lydiaaa.." He chuckled. "Babygirl open the door!" I shook my head. It's just Gibran.. I opened the door & sighed. "Gibran.." He walked in. "Are you drunk??" "Maybe, maybe not.." He pinned me to the door. "Answer the question Spin!" "A lil bit, just a lil bit.." He smirked. "I got here, didn't I?" "Gibr--" He kissed me. "Fuck up!! Goddamn! You messin up the little buzz I do have.." He kissed down my neck. I moaned. "Baby stop! The doctor said I can't.." He kissed my spot. "Ahh! Not for atleast eight months.." "If I gotta tell you to shut up one more damn time.." He slowly ran his hand down my back & squeezed my ass. I moaned out. "Damnit Spin!!!" He picked me up & headed upstairs.

The Next Morning ; July 12, 2015

"GI-GIBRANNNNN!!!" I moaned. He grunted & thrusted harder inside me. "Babyyy! Oh my god!" Last night.. That's all I'm saying.. The way Spin makes love to me it's like.. URGH! Like OH MY GOD!!! No one has ever or never will love me like he does. He always knows all the right places to make me go insane. "SPINNNN!!! I'm gonna cuuummmmm!!" I cried out. "A little while longer babygirl.." Then a couple moments passed & I felt him cum inside me. I came as he pulled out. He collapsed beside me & looked up at the ceiling. I sighed & cuddled up against him. "What's wrong baby??" I asked him as I cuddled up against him, rubbing up his abs. He shook his head. "Is it Bryson?" "Ion wanna talk bout it.." I sighed. "Okay.." I turned over, looking up at the clock on the nightstand. Damn it's 6:43 in the morning...? Then I felt Spin run his hand down my stomach to the one place he's only allowed to touch me. Something he's always called " HIS " or " LYCHELLE ". Lydia Michelle, basically he named my vagina my name. I thought it was cute at first, but now it's starting to get weird...a freaky weird but still weird. He rubbed my clit with his finger. I moaned. "GIBRAN!!!" He pulled me into him. "You know I love you, don't you?" I nodded & managed to turn around. "I love you too baby.." He shoved his fingers inside me. I cried out.

Later that morning ; 10:02 a.m.

"Breakfast is ready baby.." I shouted. I heard him walk in, laughing on phone. "Maaann.. tell Y/n to shut her ass up!" He laughed. "Yeah I guess.." He walked over to me, kissed me & put his hand over the phone. "You know we ain't done right? I just let you get a break and so we could eat.." He whispered. I shook my head. "Spin no.." He moved his hand. "What?? .... Whateva my nigga, just watch my son.." I smiled. He chuckled. "Whateva nigga.." He hung up & looked at me. He laughed. "What?" I shook my head as I continued to smile. "Nothing.." He sat down at the island.

DIGGY'S POV

To my surprise, Bryson's been quiet all morning. He'd whine every now & then, but it wasn't that serious. I'm surprised he ain't cried for his mama yet.. "What'd he say?" Y/n giggled as she feed Bryson his bottle. I shook my head. "Cause you know he did.." "Shit I wish I did.." I mumbled. She hit me. "Maybe when the baby goes home.." She told me. "I don't feel comfortable doing it when the baby here... He might heard me." "Baby, the whole block can hear you.." I chuckled. "Oh whateva negro!" She rolled her eyes. "Atleast I don't twitch after we have sex.." I sighed heavily. "It was one time!" I raised my voice. "And it was only because yo knee was in my side.." "Excuses, excuses.." She laughed & walked off.

doorbell rings

"I got it.." I yelled, getting up. "Of course you do.." Y/n yelled back. I opened the door & it was Aionna & Xavier. "Wassup?" I let them in. "I just want to talk to my sister.." Then Y/n walked in. "Babe, I think you just might g--" She stopped. "What are you doing here?" "Would you stop avoiding me Y/n!! Please!!!" Aionna yelled, basically begging. Y/n snickered & walked off. "Y/Mn!" I yelled after her. She stopped, sighed & turned toward us. Then Bryson started whimpering. "Come with me before I change my mind.." Aionna left with her. "Aye you know Zen still got a crush on you right??" I looked over a Xavier, raising my eyebrow.