Epilogue

Dear Jenny,

               I want to begin this letter by telling you how much I love you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Holding you in the hospital, seeing your beautiful face staring at me, I was in love. That was a defining moment for me. I can't explain the love I have for you because it's unconditional. That was the first time I'd ever experienced such and I love you for making me feel that.

Anyway, I won't bore you with all that. I'm sure you'll be a teenager when reading this and that is just embarrassing, right? Haha. Well, I just want you to know that as a person, I've made many mistakes that I regret. I wasn't the best daughter and my choices aren't always the best but I hope you understand some of the things I've done. I also want you to make sure you don't make the same mistakes I did. Be good, in school, at work...just, don't do and not do anything you'll regret. I want you to grow into a beautiful and intelligent woman. I want you to be so happy and never to let your circumstances have anything to do with you defining your destiny.

            You are wonderful and you need to know that. I already do but it's left for you to realize that. I may not always be there to protect you but I believe you're strong enough to handle everything. I love you.

From,

Mommy

Ps. I love you.