"Daddy's little girl" (Chapter 1)

[LEASE, PLEASE VOTE.

Vote if you want more

I'll only write if I see that people want more, so vote guys :) 

Chapter 1

"You cant really prove anything right?" I asked staring back at Coach Holden, he stared back at me, a determined look in his eyes.

"Well, there is not evidence however-" he began, looking nervous.

I held my hand up "Well then," I said smirking, leaning back "I am not to be blamed." I said standing up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror fixing my tie, I hated the damn school uniform "So shall I be leaving?" I asked pointing to the door.

"Ah," Principal Madrigal said stopping me in my famous exit, he held up his finger "Coach Holden wont be coaching you no longer." he said, his bushy eyebrows dropping low, they looked like caterpillars moving all the time.

They just get bigger everyday.

"Why?" I asked, I hope I hadn't made him lose his job. I was a deviant but being the reason someone lost their job was not in the cards for me. I'd admit to it, if that made him keep his job I would admit to being the one who put the spiders in the male changing rooms, it wouldn't make a difference either way someone would bail me out.

"We have a new PE teacher." he said, his body language smug. As if he knew a secret I didn't "He used to be in the army....you cant break this one." he said.

I smirked, snorting slightly "Let's not be too sure." I grinned, "I'll be off to lunch then." I said skipping out of the room my new high-tops daddy bought me making my feet feel like they were floating on a cloud.

I grinned walking past the lockers and towards the cafeteria, one of the boys from the football team told me that I was not good enough to be on a team with the likes of him, so I released a pot of spiders in his gym bag, that ought to teach him and challenge his stupid patriarchal mind. I was getting revenge and making him think. Gosh I was so helpful.

Dad always taught me if I wanted to do something nothing should stop me, and football was something I wanted to do and I was darn good at it despite the fact I was a female.

So what if I was smaller than them, what I missed in size I made up in speed and agility, football was soothing for me. It was a game where I had control, because it was such a male dominated game I felt I had a form control over males.

My therapist told me it was a result of my lack of control earlier on in life, maybe she was right maybe she was wrong.

My phone pinged in my pocket, it was a text from my Dad I swiped to open the text message.

From: Dad

Will I expect a phone call then?

I smiled, tapping out my reply.

To: Dad

I don't know daddy, if you do remember it was a small step for River; one giant leap for females. :)

I clicked send opening the door to the cafeteria I sat at my normal table, I had text messaged Tremaine asking him to buy me a pizza and whatever else he thought I would enjoy and he did.

The plate sat in my spot with chips and a drink "Thank you." I said sliding into the chair. I picked up the pizza biting into it "How did it go?" Connor asked.

I shrugged "I doubt ill get in trouble. He deserved it." I said.

"What a dick." Tremaine said sipping on his coke "You are just as good as the rest of the team." he mumbled, the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.