Ashton Irwin Imagine:

You were dating Ashton and you could honestly say you loved him. But the thing was you didn't know if you could say the same for him.

You wanted him to love you but the way he has been acting towards you told you he didn't. What you didn't know was that he did, he did love you but the love is so strong it scares the shit out of him that he was pushing you away instead if pulling you towards him.

One day you had had enough so while you were in the middle of packing your things to take to your moms he walked in. When he seen you he stopped in his tracks as his heart felt like it had stopped.

"Y/N, what are you doing? Where are you going" he finally gets the breath to ask "my mums" you sigh "why" he steps towards you "because I can't do this anymore". You turn to zip the bag but you're turned to look at him "why? are you leaving" he asks barely a whisper. "Because Ashton, as much as I love you I can't be with someone who doesn't love me back" you say as tears fall down your face.

He grabs your chin to make you look at him since you had turned your head away from him. "I love you, how could you think something like that" he asks looking you in the eyes. "because you don't tell me, you don't express it" you say as he kisses you "I've been scared because I love you so much" you smile kissing him back " I love you too Ashton".