Unexpected

That summer.

She met him.

He capture her heart.

But he was chasing after her best friend.

So she let it be.

She didn't think he noticed her existence anyway.

She thought.

Maybe to him, I'm just a friend to the girl he's chasing after.

Boy, you break my heart.

And You didn't even realise.

But little did did she know...

***************************************************************************************

" Hey, babeee. When are you coming over to see me? I haven't seen you for half a year! "

" Sorry. You know how my mum is, she hates it when i go back to Kuching, even if it's just for a few days. She just don't know understand. I miss you! I'm coming in a week. Daddy just booked my flight ticket.

" I have lots of things in mind for us to do, get our hair straighten, sleepover and stuff. my boyfriend will drive us around. And. Red? remember to bring more chocolate this time."

" Ok. See ya then. "

*****************************************************************************************

Finally I'm here.

I close my eyes and smile. It's been a while since I've been here.

I miss it so much. Just knowing I'm here makes me happy.

The thing that irks me is how she always get so mad whenever i wanna come back to my hometown. I mean yes, you're not in good terms with dad, but that doesn't mean I have to hate him, mum. Why can't you understand I can't bear to hate him. He's my dad no matter what.

" Princess, I'm waiting for you outside the airport. "

" Coming, daddy, "