4 Bets & Drunk Sex

Ch 4     Bet &   Drunk Sex   

  Blaze’s P.O.V.

 When we were at the bar waiting for our drinks, Zane  said “ I bet you   two hundred  to get any girl’s phone number but I choose.”

  I said “  double the money  if  I leave with  the girl you choose.”

Zane said  “ deal.”

 Moka’s P.O.V.

 After I left area 51,   I  went home and called  text Sayo.  After I sent Sayo,  I went to the  Rave. When we were at the bar waiting for our drinks, I notice Blaze and  Zane talking at the end of the bar.  I then  whispered something to Say.  She looked  at the guys and then said “  Well,   four hundred bucks   if you leave with   one of them.”

“ you’re on.”

Blaze's  P.O.V.

  After we shook hands, he said “  Moka’s over there get her  number.”

 I sigh and said “ that isn't gonna be a problem.”

I  got up from my chair and walked over there.

“ Hello, Moka  can  I  get  buy you a drink.”

Moka said “ sure why not.”

Three hours later... At the bar

Moka got back from the dancing floor, she said " I should get going." In a slur voice while trying not to fall on her arse.

Zane  said " why don't you crash here, since  I owns the place.”

Say was a drunk a little and said "  let’s crash here.” While sipping her  drunk

Moka  laughed and said " I can't I have work.”

Blaze said " How about I ride a taxi with to get home safe."

Blaze  P.O.V.

I was little to drunk but I manage. Once she was losing her balance I caught her, before she could fall to the ground. She laughed and I laughed too. When she was standing straight, she said "I should get going." In a slur voice while trying not to fall on her arse.

Zane said " why don't you crash here, I owns the place."

Her friend  was a drunk a little and said " Let’s crash here ." While sipping her  drunk

She laughed and said " I  can’t I have work.”

I said " How about I ride a taxi with to get home safe."

She laughed and said " okay."

Third P.O.V.

As they were in the taxi,  Blaze was so drunk that he kissed her.  Moka was drunk too and kiss him back. The next thing you know, She was dry humping him. Just as he put his hand under her shirt, the taxi cab honked his horn indicate that they have rived at their location.

Blaze said " Let's take this inside."

She giggled as  they got out of the taxi.  After  Blaze paid the taxi driver, they went inside the building.   

Blaze’s P.O.V.

 After I locked the door, I turned around and  she kissed me. When she was   sucking on my ear lobe, I moaned.

 Oh, you like this?"  she asked   seductively. She stuck in her hand in pants and  while sucking  on my neck. When  I  felt myself getting bigger,  I  took her to the couch and banged her like there was no tomorrow. When  my  buddy started to hurt,  I  pulled out of her and we  moved into the bed room to continue.

The next day....

 I woke up with a hangover.  I  looked to my left and a half naked girl in bed with a  tattoo on her left shoulder.

“WFT.”

  Then it  me, last night events.

 “ aw shit.”

 I got out of bed and started to get dress when my    phone rang.

 That’s What she said -   Janoskians

 I  ignored it  and  looked for my shirt.

Moka’s P.O.V.

 I woke up  to   someone’s ring tone.

 WTF?  I Looked around  the room and notice that I was  not  my house.  When  I saw the stranger   putting on his shirt,  I  sat up and said  “  We took a taxi right.”

 When the  stranger   turned around,  I was shocked.  He scatched  behind his neck and said “ Yeah, uh...   I'll give you a ride   home."

 Third P.O.V.

It was an   awkward car ride.  When Blaze pareked in front of her  building, she said “  thanks for uh.. the ride.”

 “ uh sure.”

" See you at school."

" uh yeah."

After he watched her  went inside the  building,   he   drove  to Zane's Place.