Chapter 10: My Girls

*Nanooks POV*

After the holidays, the month of January, and multiple very good doctors visits, February brought an end to my bed rest, kind of. I was allowed to leave the house to do anything I needed two or three time a week, and I was no longer confined to my room and the bathroom in the house. I still couldn't do any heavy lifting, which included Wyatt and Walker, but that was much better than going absolutely crazy with boredom. It worked out great that I was allowed to get out of the house a few times a week too, because not only had I been missing the playgroups for Haden, Wyatt and Walker, but I had also been missing the older kids' dance, cheerleading, tumbling, and karate.

All of the kids were in at least one activity, BooBoo was the only one that was only in one, he just liked karate, no tumbling, dance, or cheerleading for him. Lyli, Lynn and Dylan were all in competitive dance, along with competitive cheerleading, which kept them busy. They all were also taking piano lessons, and Dylan was learning to play the violin. Trent and Blaine were in competitive cheerleading with the girls, but not dance, and the rest of the boys wouldn't have anything to do with either. All of the boys, even Haden were in karate, and all but BooBoo were in tumbling. Each of them also took either piano lessons or guitar lessons. All of the kids, including Wyatt and Walker, took swimming lessons, because we had an indoor pool, and we weren't keen on taking any chances.

I was thinking of all of this as I got Lyli, Lynn, and Dylan into our Prius for dance and cheerleading. Dance started at four, which only gave us an hour after they got home from school to get them ready and to the dance studio, which was twenty minutes away. We also had to pack a dinner, because at six thirty, cheerleading practice started, and there was no time to stop anywhere. Tuesdays were the only week night that the girls got to stay up until ten, because we didn't get home until about nine forty-five. Thursday was the music lessons day, that was Spencers responsibility, and Friday was tumbling and karate, which I went to. Between all of that I was cutting it close to doctors orders with Haden, Wyatt and Walkers playgroup.

"I bet the other moms will be glad that you're finally back, Mom," Dylan said.

"I hope so, they are some of my best friends," I said, smiling.

"Is daddy bringing Trent and Blaine to cheer?" Dylan asked as I got into the drivers seat.

"Yep, just like always. We have a competition this weekend right?" I asked, I knew, but I wanted to see if the girls did.

"Yeah! It's in Atlanta!" Lyli crowed.

"Mommy can't go with this time though, you guys will share a room with Jentry and her mom Elaine. I'll watch you on TV though, I promise, and Daddy is going with, but he's going to be in a room with Trent and Blaine. When we get back from Disney World this year Mommy and Daddy are going to go with you guys to Nationals, if you make it. The whole family will go, because it's in Miami this year, so we'll stay at the beach house," I said, glancing back at the girls in the rear view mirror.

"Really?" Dylan cried.

"Really, we're going no matter what, for vacation. We'll be there for three and a half weeks," I said.

"Everybody?" Lyli asked.

"Yes, everybody. And by then, Mommy will have had the baby that's in her belly right now, and even it will go," I said.

"Why aren't you finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl Mommy?" Lynn asked.

"I want him or her to be a surprise," I said, smiling to myself.

"Why?" Lyli chimed in.

"Well, because that's what Mommy and Daddy decided," I said.

"Daddy knows what it is," Dylan said.