Chapter One

__At the guid.__

"Party for the new couple!"

"You've finally got together. It took you long enough." said Erza.

"Well, how could I leave my Natsu all alone any longer. He's irresistible." said Lisanna cutely, kissing Natsu while flashing an evil grin at the blonde girl sitting at the back of the guild.

Yes, Lisanna and Natsu came out and told us that they were in a 'fabulous' relationship. If I'm totally honest I actually thought that the flame-brain liked me, but it turns out I was just a replacement after he lost his 'dear' childhood friend. I was jealous and angry but most of all I felt betrayed, betrayed because the guild I once loved and dreamed about were ignoring me, looking straight through me as if I was thin air. It wasn't all bad though. There were still some member of the so called "Family" who still talked and cared for me, those people were Mira, Elfman, Master, Wendy, Carla,Cana, Juvia,Laxus and finally -which was a HUGE surprise- the one and only Black Steel Gajeel was getting friendly with me. Probably because he felt pity. And of course Panther-Lily too, can't forget about him now. Whenever they saw me looking down they would always cheer me up by either going out on a mission with me or buying me my favourite strawberry smoothie. Yet all of a sudden Mira, Elfman, Cana and Juvia just left me on my own, when I tried to make a conversation with them they would just stare at me blankly and turn away to continue there little "chat" with the youngest take-over mage.

Back to the Party

"Hey Bunny. You wanna go on a mission with me and Lily tomorrow? Truth is we could really use the help." I looked up to see his red eyes staring down at me.

"Well? Yes or no?" I quickly nod my head.

"Sure?" I looked back into his dark eyes, "Yes, please. Though I don't understand why you need me. I'm sure you and Lily could do it yourself," I try and smile. "I wouldn't be much help..I'm kind of a weakling if you haven't noticed." 

"No, you're not. At least I don't think you are. I mean when I beat you to a pulp you didn't even cry, not once. Instead you stood your ground. At the Games you was at a disadvantage, Raven Tail used their power outside the arena to make your magic levels drop. I'm sure you would have kicked her ass with that last attack. The one with Minerva..I probably wouldn't stand a chance either, I mean come on, her magic was deadly, not even Natsu could have beaten her in the water. I'm sure there must have been other times as well. So don't get yourself down about the shit that has happened in the past, we all start off weak and get stronger. Even I, the Great Steel Gajeel was weak once." I looked at the Dragon slayer not expecting the long speech.

"Thank you" I whispered, knowing he would hear it.

"Don't mention it. Just sayin' the truth. Anyway, if you wanna come you better get going home. I'll come pick you up from the guild at round about 11am.  Get packed for a two week trip, and bring SUITABLE clothes, the place were going is probably going to be cold."

"Where are we going? What's the mission?" I question.

"Mystic Hills. The mission is to destroy a dark guild that's been randomly kidnapping blonde mages." he said with a serious expression.. Until a smirk showed up, making sure I knew it was a joke.

"What! That's the coldest place in Fiore and Gajeel, even if they were to try and kidnap me, I know you would protect me." I said with a teasing tone, while wriggling my eyebrows up and down.

"Wha- Well yeah. I'd beat the shit out of them! So no turning back now Bunny-girl, you're my new and improved partner in crime!"

Oh shit..I'm blushing like crazy..Crap, I thought he would have denied it! He's obviously testing me. No way he would save me, right?

"Yeah right. You'd leave me and grab all the jewels, Mr.Redfox!" I shouted as I ran out of the guild.

"See ya in the morning. Don't be late!"

_________________________________

Edited; 02/04/2016

_________________________________

**I don't own the characters in this story they belong to Hiro.
I own the story line.**