Chapter 23

"...And that is how it came to be. This story of mine lead to me publishing 'Love Him Before He's Gone'."

I forced a smile upon my face to reassure the host, Cassie Lola, that I'm fine after telling her my tragic love story. It's already been 3 years since Leon left me. I'm on a talk show talking about my love story that happened three years ago and the book that I published which is related to it.

"Well...that was...really sad. how did you manage Chelsea? Did you have another love story after that?"

Ryan, who is sitting next to me, held my hand.

"No I didn't. I lost faith in love. my best friend, Ryan, support me all the way. He is an awesome person."

"I see. Why did you think of writing this book?"

"I know love can be a tragic thing. Over the years of me trying to publish the book, I saw many other tragic love stories on the street. Men are barbarians to reject just innocent cute girls. I would love to publish a book on behalf of those girls with a broken heart."

The audience cheered wildly. Looks like I have a lot of supporters. These cheers filled me with tears. Ryan noticed the tears and wiped them away with his hands. He shakes his head as a smiled at him.

"This is the Cassie show and we will be right back!"

The theme music played as the cameras start to turn and the show went to commercial. I got up at the same time as Cassie.

"Hey Chelsea. Nice job. By the way in also a fan of your book. To be honest I had a tragic love story recently. My ex dumped me for another girl. That other girl is richer than me and is a D-cup. Ugh men are barbarians. All they look for is their own wants."

"Thank you Cassie."

"Anytime. Where are you going now?"

"Oh I'm going to take a short walk outside. I will be back in 5."

"Alright. Don't take too long. We still have a lot more to do!"

Cassie ran backstage and grabbed a Boston creme donut with delight.

I head backstage as well but exited through the back door. The wind is low and refreshing. The autumn leaves are bright orange and yellow. The sun is shining bright. I walked down with my black heals and khaki long coat. It was nice having alone time.

As I walk down the path, someone covered both my eyes.

Who is this?"

No answer.

"Ryan. Is that you?"

No answer.

"Stop playing around. I'm not in the mood to play around with you."

No answer.

"LET GO OF ME!"

I used my right leg to swing back and I kicked that person in the balls.

"*cough cough* holy shit!"

The person let go of me. I hesitated to look back but there was something wrong. I recognize that voice. It isn't Ryan. Is it really...

I turn back and see Leon crouching down holding his nuts. As I put my hands in front of me out of confusion,

"Oh. Oh my god. Oh my. I'm. I'm so. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Oh god what did i do..."

As I kept apologizing, Leon pulled my hand and made me not on his lap. He cupped my face with his hand and five in for my lips.

He tried to kiss me. The reason I'm saying tried was because I was frozen and my lips wouldn't open. The warmth from his lips defrosted my lips and he was able to enter. We kissed each other very passionately. His kisses tell me 'oh thank god I found you. I missed you a lot.' Leon was being smooth and slow. At some point he playfully bit my lip. Giggling was not an option as he also found a way to enter his tongue. I allowed everything, forgetting that he cheated on me, forgetting that he left me, forgetting that he did a one night stand on me.

As I think more and more of his flaws, I bit his lips for him to stop kissing me.

"Ah what the bloody hell was that for!?"

He has his European accent on him.

"Why did you come back? Are you here to ruin me again? I...I had enough of you. I don't want you to ruin me again. How can you just leave me? how can you even cheat of me? I was injured and you just took care of me and left? HOW DARE YOU! WHY DID YOU EVEN ENTER MY LIFE!? WHY ARE YOU HERE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND---

He grabbed me again and kissed me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he used the kissing technique to shut me up.

"I didn't want to ruin you. I still love you. I left you because I had a problem to fix. Ryan's sister was obsessed with me. She loved me for ages and now she wanted me to have an affair with her. I couldn't do anything because she had a secret of mine. The next day I just left. I couldn't face you at all. I didn't know how to negotiate with you. I didn't want to break you. Yeah...call me a chicken. But the problem is fixed now. Once I arrived to Europe, I dropped her off to her parents house and explained the story. It took a while, since she is a huge spoiled brat, her parents punished her by grounding her from everything, sending her to an all girls private school and kept an eye on her."

"If that happened all in one year...how about the two years after?"

"I couldn't get the courage to meet you again. So I studied there for a bit and majored in psychology. It kinda did help me with the problems I had. Plus it's an interesting major. I now have a masters. Quick huh? Yeah that's the power of Europe."

He gave me a grin.

"So now what? I want you to disappear. I don't want anymore problems in my life."

He gave me a hug and stroked my hair.

"I will never leave you. Not anymore. I will always stick with you. Now and forever. I love you."

I hugged him back.

"I love you too." I whispered.