3 Date, Fight & Kiss

3  Date,  Fight  & Kiss

Moka’s P.O.V.

When I got home,   I took a shower.  After I was out of the shower

Ikki -  sister alert

 “ you need to get out more.”

I put on my necklace and    slowly walked down the stairs when the doorbell  rang.  I open it and said “ Cornelia?  Its  not rent day.

 Cornelia said “ Hey sis, … Oh were you going  out.”

I looked at my outfit  and then said “  yeah   I’m going to a party.”

 “  Today is Friday, I told you  your blind date.”

 “ Oh. Oh! Okay Let’s go.” While getting my jacket on.

“ could you change I don’t want  your date look like you’re a hooker.”

 I sigh and said “  fine,  But I aint wearing heels.”

Cornelia sigh  and said “ fine.”

Blaze’s P.O.V.
When  I got out of the hospital, my brother said “   uh.. I need you to do me a favor.”

“  what?” while opening the car door.

“  let’s have dinner.”

“ what’s the catch.”  I said as I sat in the passenger side. When my brother started the car he said “ Pshh there is no catch.”

 “ Sev, I know you.”

 When he stopped on a red light he said “ okay. uh… my girlfriend is trying to  find someone  for her sister.”

“  okay? and how does this relate to – Hell no.”

“ come  on,   if she is ugly, I won’t ask  anymore favor’s.”

I sigh and gave in.

 At the Resturant .... Moka's P.O.V. 

 When my step sister was about introduced me, I said “Blaze?"

" Moka?!"

Cornelia said “  how do   you guys know each other?”

Sev said " you guys go to the same school right?"

Before I could say something, Blaze said  "  Yeah,  she's my  partner  in  history for a project."

“ oh, that’s good.”  Cornelia said. 

 “Have fun.” Sev  said as he garbed Cornelia's hand and both of them started walking away.  After they left, it was   awkward.

Blaze’s P.O.V.
After my brother left, I felt awkward.  When dinner was over, I walked her to her car. When we got to the parking lot, she said “  Listen,  I won’t tell  if  - she then zoned out. When I waved my hand in her face.  She still didn’t blink.  I poked her.   When I poked her and I  still didn’t get a respond from her.   I sigh  and  kissed her. When she  didn’t respond to my kiss, I was just  about to kiss her again when  she blink and pushed me away  and said “ You have  five seconds  to  tell me why are  you up in my face?”

 I was just about to answer her when her phone rang.