Chapter Fifteen

I can't believe how awesome you guys are!! Our new goal, how about 15 comments and 30 votes? I now you guys can do it!

Enjoy <3

“What’s going on?” I asked Kellan as Will put Jamie in her car seat and bottle fed her from there.

“Yeah, Kellan what the fuck is going on?” She glared at him. I looked at him as he looked back and forth between the two of us.

“I have nothing to say to you, Kimberly.” He turned to me. “Char.” I shook my head.

“Nothing to say to me? Really? You rather talk to this whore than me?” I picked up Jamie’s diaper bag putting it over my shoulder.

“Enough Kimmy!” Kellan shouted at her.

“I will not stop until you talk to me!” She growled at him walking over pulling on Kellan’s arm. “You can’t just leave randomly and not tell me, then expect me to not care.” I shook my head. I knew it.

“Charlotte.” He whispered to me as I rubbed my forehead.

“I’m talking to you dammit! ANSWER ME!” Kellan ignored her reaching for me. I pulled back shaking my head. “Why are you ignoring me for that home wrecker?” She screeched at him pushing him. I watched Jamie spit out her bottle as she started to scream, the loud noise hurting her ears.

“Charlotte, please, talk to me.” I took the bottle from Will putting the top on. I shoved it into the bag.

“Stop talking to her! She’s just a man stealing whore.”  Kimmy pulled at Kellan’s arm trying to get his attention.  “The baby probably isn’t even yours! She’s a stupid whore. We were perfect.”

“SHUT UP!” Kellan yelled at her as I buckled Jamie in picking up the car seat. “Charlotte please, answer me.” I shook my head.

“I don’t have anything to say to you.” I wiped my eyes roughly. I walked past Kimmy as she glared at me.

“Home wrecking whore.” She huffed as I walked out the rest of the firefighters in the room silently pitying me. I walked to the truck putting Jamie in the back as she screamed.

“Shhh, Mommy’s here.” I whispered rubbing her belly picking up her bottle. She whimpered as I put her ducky blanket in her arms. I put the pacifier into her mouth as I buckled the car seat in. “We’re going home. Mommy will figure out something to do.” I smiled weakly at her wiping my eyes again. “Everything is going to be okay.” She stared at me blinking as I sighing getting out.

“You okay to drive back?” I looked over at Will as I clothed the door to the truck. He ran a hand through his hair.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” He gave me a sad look. I shook my head. “I’m not okay.” I walked into his arms as I started to cry.

“I’m sorry, Sweetheart.” He sighed rubbing my back. “It’s going to be okay.” I shook my head as I cried into his shirt as quietly as I could.

“What am I going to do?” Will sighed.

“You have to do what’s best for you right now. Jamie needs her mother, and you need to be happy.” He wiped away the tears on my cheeks. “You can deal with him later. For now, it’s you two.” I sniffled wiping my nose.

“I don’t want to take her away from him.” Will shook his head.

“I never said to take her away from him. You need to think of the two of you right now. Kellan is an ass for what he did.” I took a deep breath. “You need to think of what is best for you and the baby.” I nodded.