How Tuesday Coffee Became Everyday Coffee

**To get this Story please please read Tuesday coffee with a side of boyfriend by MollyKillers.** Thank You!!

How Tuesday Coffee Became Everyday Coffee.

Victor’s POV

I have been through a lot and really the only person helping me get through it is Channing, my boyfriend other than my friends he’s my rock. We’ve been dating for quite a while and were pretty serious. I pulled up to his work place; it was a coffee shop he worked at called the bean it’s where we first met. So I went to see him. "Hey babe." I said he was wiping down a counter and looked up and said "Hey gorgeous." I walked past Ann; Ann was Channing’s rude co-worker who really didn’t approve of us… or me for that fact. I walked past Ann to get to the counter. She made a gaging sound, "You should go home since your sick Ann." I smirked "I'm fine I'm just allergic to gay stuff, it's a sin btw." she said. She had this evil look on her face. "Hey Ann why don't you.... I don’t know shut the fuck up?" he said. I could tell he was mad so I gave him a reassuring look, I knew he hated Ann, and he was beginning to hate his job. "Anyways what would you like babe?" he asked "Ummm I will have the mocha-choca-latta-yaya." I said smiling. "Coming right up babe." he leaned in and kissed me which made me forget about the world for a split second. I sat at the table we sat at when we first met. Then I got a call from somebody, my ex Taylor, I quickly pressed ignore. I'm so tired of him and his drama. Nothing good ever came out of him but he is obsessed with me. He thinks I'm still coming back to him. As I was thinking in my head Channing came over with two muffins and my coffee. I looked at it and saw the cute little doggie he made for me the first time we met. "What’s wrong?" he asked me. I know it's lying but I didn't want to say anything, because I knew it would make his day worse and he would dog me with questions of 'where is he?' and 'why is he texting you?' So I lied "Oh nothing just thinking about how pitiful Ann is." I lied, "Yeah I know right, god I hate her so much."  He said. "Hey babe when I get off work do you want to grab some dinner? And rent a movie?" he asked, dazed out he snapped in my face "Babe what’s wrong." "Oh sorry babe yeah sure sounds good. Sorry I'm just a little tired I stayed up submitting my sketches to the Fashion Magazines." I told him. "Ohhh ok, I'm proud of you." he stood up and pulled me out of my chair and into an embrace and then pulled back and kissed me. Man I think I'm falling in love. When he does that I just forget about everybody, like Taylor who?

Victor’s POV

The dinner was good, we were about to put the movie in. “What’s the movie?” I asked. “Moulin Rouge.” He replied with a smile on his face.  The fact that he was romantic without being cheesy was kind of hot. I cuddled up next to him and started the movie. I stretched my legs across him, to where my legs were on his lap. He started stoking, and tracing my legs slowly which tickled but felt nice at the same time. I was exhausted; I stayed up all night doing those sketches. I started dozing off and Channing just kept stroking me and watching the movie. I fell asleep off and on and then I guess I toke a mini nap when Channing woke me up. “Babe, you can just crash here for a little you know?” He said, “Ohh…Okay thanks.” I blushed.

This would be the first time I’ve ever slept over, and we’ve been dating for about two or three months, I know it’s bad I don’t know the exact date, but I was never that kind of guy. So I guess I went back to sleep, and the movie Moulin Rouge, was on the part where the song ‘Your song’ was playing and it made me sleep easier. It was kind of Channing and I’s song. I woke up a little because, I felt Channing pick me up and carry me to the bed.  Then I felt him take my shoes and socks off. Then he removed my pants, first I thought something would happen, but it didn’t I guess he wants it to be special. Oh and he wants me fully awake too, that’s just a theory though. Then I felt the comforter rustle under me and then he pulled them from under me and put the comforter over me. A couple seconds later I heard him walk away and I peeked my eyes and saw him changing and he had his back to me, so I saw him take his shirt off then his jeans and then his underwear. I got a quick glimpse at his butt, inside I laughed just because it was cute. Then he slipped on some sweats. Before he put on his white under shirt tank top, I saw his tattoo, on his shoulder blade it was a bear head it was so beautiful and he had muscles, he is more buff then you would think. As he was about to turn around I closed my eyes, then I felt him get it next to me. Automatically I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me and kissed my head.