Chapter 33~

Chapter 33

Want to read the Mature version? Head over to reamstories.com/TessaT   

The Mature version will be posted for free once the pg version is finished posting.

Enjoy

___________________

"Claudia we need to head back. It's past midnight. You haven't eaten in over sixteen hours. If we keep going like this, I'll be forced to carry your fat ass back to the castle. Please don't' force me to," Theo whined. "You might break my back."

Huffing I come to an immediate stop. "I'm scared. How do I confront him with this new information?"

"You sit down and let him explain in full detail what transpired during his moment of weakness." I hear Taylor plop down next to me. My eyes lost in the distance.

We had been roaming around the forest for hours in human form. Courtesy of a guard we received clothes during one of our pit stops. Apparently Caden figured I might want to change back into my human form and being the possessive man that he is, didn't want another male to see me naked.

"Yes, his millionth moment of weakness." Laying down, I whimper at the pain in my chest. I hated my weakness to him, to our bond. I wanted to trust him, to curl up in his lap and listen to his soothing heartbeat.

"He is a guy Claudi, he will screw up a million more times before you both die happily married for years." I knew Theo was right. It didn't mean I was grateful for the information.

"He has been contacting us you know. Every ten minutes to demand an update on your mental health and if we were returning anytime soon. If he spoke of love to that female lunatic he had to have been thinking about you. You know neither I nor Theo were fond of Caden in the beginning, but now...he has grown on us Claudia. We see the way he watches you. Love clearly shown in his eyes. That man would give you the stars if you asked for them."

"You can't know that Taylor. He could have loved her at a point in time." Maybe I was arguing to find some kind of logic.

"Actually we do know Claudi. We've trained with Jason a few times and being Caden's best friend he knows him like the back of his hand. Caden trusts Jason with his life. He told Jason his deepest darkest secrets."

"And?" What am I missing?

"Caden loathed Jessica. I mean he scrubbed his body raw each night after their...encounters. He had rules for Jessica when it pertained to the bedroom. No lights, was the number one rule that had to be followed no matter what. He didn't want to see who he was banging Claudi. Yes his actions are horrible, but if you see it from a guy's point of view she meant absolutely nothing to him than a quick lay."

"Harsh." Will I be a quick lay?

"Shut up before I smack you. We need to take you to the eye doctor if you are blind to the way he gazes at you. I am your brother, it's disgusting to mention. That man of yours, if given the chance would lock you up in his room and devour your body for weeks. Food would of course be brought in, but you would become pregnant by the end of the month. No doubt about it. We all see it Claudia. His eyes rake in each and every detail of your body every opportunity he gets."

I knew he was right. I've felt Caden's eyes on my figure multiple of times. "I jumped the gun didn't I?" Laying back on the leaf covered forest floor I wipe my hands down my face. Stupid Claudia!

"Yea think?" Theo nudges me with his foot. "You let that slut get to you. Which we figured would happen. One month of getting to know your mate wouldn't erase all the pain you two have put each other through. You two have an extremely long path to take before the doubt vanishes."