Chapter 10

Come on guys, where are you? Nialls Lost Princess is taking this out :)

Eleanor's POV =)

After our picnic yesterday, we came back to the flat and drank tea and played board games, like an old fashioned date! It was really cute. Today Louis said he is taking me somewhere but he won't tell me, because it is a surprise! I had a quick shower, putting my hair in a messy bun. It was around 11am. I put on my black crop top and my pink high low skirt. I put on my pearl bow ring and black strappy sandals. I grabbed my brown bag and made myself some toast. I sat at the kitchen bench waiting for Louis to come out and after about 10 minutes, he did. "You look pretty" he said kissing my forehead. I blushed and said "You don't look too bad yourself, Tommo". Once I had finished my toast, I put my phone and purse then we left. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see" he said grinning. I groaned and turned the radio on. "Lights" by Ellie Goulding. I didn't mind this song so I sang along. After about an hour, I started to get bored. "Lou, when do we get there?" I asked. "In about 5 minutes" he said. I nodded and he was right. Once we had stopped, I looked outside and saw that we were at the beach. "Come on and let's go!" Louis said. We walked over to the ice-cream stand and got an ice-cream each. I had a cookies and cream, while Louis had rainbow. Two girls around the age of 16, one with red hair in a bun and another with black hair in a ponytail, walked up to us. "Hey girls, how can I help you?" Louis asked. "Can we please have a picture with you?" red head asked. "Yep sure, El can you hold my ice-cream, who will be taking the picture?" Louis asked. He handed me his ice-cream. "Our friend, Melanie" black haired girl said. "Mel, can you come here please?" red head yelled. A blonde haired girl walked over and said "Give me your phones, Summer you first". Summer handed Melanie her phone and she took a picture. "Pass me your phone, Brea" Melanie said to the black haired girl. Brea handed her a phone and Melanie took a picture. "Thanks Louis" Summer said. "Anytime girls" he said. "Yeah thanks Louis" Brea said. He nodded and then all three girls left. "Sorry about that" he said putting his arm around my waist. "It's ok Lou" I said. We walked down to the beach and sat on the sand. "What do you have tomorrow?" I asked. "Studio for half the day and then we are freeeeee" he said grinning. I laughed.  "What about you babe?" he asked. "Um I have to start an 900 word SA, might do that in the morning, then I'm freeeeee tooooooo" I said laughing. "And oh, we have an interview after the studio" he said. "TV or radio?" I asked.  "TV". "I'm going to watch you" I said grinning. "I knew it, you can't resist my looks" he said with a wink. "You're so hot, your melting my ice-cream" I said eating it. He laughed. "What do you want to do after we've finished?" Louis asked. "I'm not sure Lou, you choose" I said. "Let's go to the mini fair thing they have?" Louis suggested. "Oh yes, let's do that" I said. We finished our ice-creams and walked over to the fair. "Let's go on the bumper cars" I said. Louis nodded and we ran over there. We got in different cars and then we started. I dodged a girl around 10, a man and his wife and two boys around 13. Then I ran into Louis. "Strike one for Calder" I said grinning. After that it turned into a Louis vs. Eleanor game. "I win!" Louis called after we had finished. "Na ah" I said. "Oh fine, you're lucky I like you" he said. I rolled my eyes cheekily and he grabbed my hand, our fingers intertwining. We went over to the teacups and had shot on them. After that, Louis had a go on the clowns and won. "Pick your prize" the guy said. "That one" Louis said pointing to the big brown teddy bear. The guy handed it to him and Louis thanked him. Then Louis handed it to me and said "You have it". "Aw Louis, that's so cute" I said smiling. He blushed and I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat on the sand, watching the waves for a while, then Louis pulled his phone out and took a photo off us. "I'll text it too you later" he said. I nodded and he started to take of his white toms. "Lou, what are you doing?" I asked. "Come on, lets go and put our feet in the water El" he said. I nodded and slipped off my sandals. I placed my bag under my teddy bear and Louis took my hand and we walked to the water. 

Louis's POV =)

It was around 4pm now and it hasn't rained. WINNING! We stood in the water, our fingers intertwined. "Hey Lou, what did you think about me when you first met me?" Eleanor asked. "When I first saw you, you blew me away, your looks, your smile, those cute hazel eyes, your personallity is perfect El, its so nice, funny, bubbly, kind, cute, your everything I've ever wanted, and I love you" I said. "I love you too Lou" she said. I pulled her into a kiss. Her lips tasted like cookies and cream, just like the ice-cream she had. We kissed for a good minute and then broke apart. "That was amazing" Eleanor said smiling. Our noses were touching. "Sure was babe" I said. We walked in the water for a while, untill it started to get cold. "Wanna go up the the cafe?" I asked. Eleanor nodded. We walked out the water, our feet now covered in sand. "Ew my feet are all sandy" Eleanor whined. I laughed and said "There is a tap up there, we will wash our feet". She nodded and we grabbed our things, walking up to the tap. We washed our feet and put our shoes back on, walking up to the cafe. We sat in the corner booth, waiting for someone to take our orders. "Did you like today?" I asked Eleanor. "It was lovely" she said grinning. A man came and took oders I took a coffee and chocolate cake and Eleanor took a tea and muffin. "We should do this again sometime" Eleanor said smiling. Her face was happy. "We will, real soon". And when shes happy I'm happy.

Hey guys :)

Hope you like this Chapter :)

And in the morning, I'll be with you

But it will be a different kind

Comment the lyrics and you get a dedcation :)

Vote, comment and fan if you wish :)

Love you guys lots and lots

~Alex xx