Goodbye

Ok guys hello so I'm so exited why? because I have 20 views *does happy dance* WEIRDO Ok so vote fan like or whatever you guys do If you don't know I update every weekend I updated today because there is no school tomorrow. so..yup anyway If you can guys plz ive me 5 votes n 2 comments maybe just maybe ill update tomorrow let's get started my little jelly beans

Flashback:(still three years ago)

"What? No way!" Apparently he thought I was exited.

" Yes Rose he came and asked for your hand, and of course I agreed I mean just think about it all of our empire will stretch north. Isn't that great?!"

 Yeah I don't care.

"No Daddy! He is supposed to ask for my hand! And I can't marry him, I'm just a child he is a man!"

" Exactly he is a man! Listen Rosie, I know you may be hating me right now, but let me tell you something. Very soon you'll stop being a child, and do you know what happens after you stop being a child?"

I exhaled "Yes, dad I know they will try to kidnap me even more we have been through this."

"Good, then you understand that I won't be able to protect you forever and you my dear need protection. I can't let you stay unprotected. You are my world, and believe me when I say I will die the moment something happens to you."

"Daddy, nothing bad will happen to me. But try and understand I want to fall in love, I want my own fairy tale! I want to choose the man who I am to marry. I want him to love ma as much as I will love him. Daddy please!"

"Fairy tales don't exist Rosalie! At least not in out world. So this being said, you are to marry him and that is final!" And he walked away with the piece of silicone clung to his arm who gave me a smirk.....bitch!

***

"I LOVE YOU!" 

I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"I always have but you were just too dumb to notice." 

"Do you know how hard I tried to stop myself? I didn't want you to be at risk. So I did the only thing I could to protect you I ignored you. But god was it hard! You have no idea how hard it was not to rip every guy's head off each time they flirted with you? Or how hard I fought with myself to not touch you I ha-" I couldn't allow him to continue.

"Then tell me Michael if you "loved" me so much why is my worst enemy carrying your child?" And I walked away with what little pride I had left.

Silent tears made their ways down my cheeks, but I wouldn't stop. I had to leave! He may had loved me, but I was not selfish I knew that child needed a father. Besides, I needed a better future too. It wasn't fair that I had been stuck with him all these years hoping he would turn into a better person. He did the complete opposite, he hurt in so many ways. And I wanted to hurt him just as bad.

So with that thought out of the way, I made my way to "our" room and grabbed a duffle bag that was prepared with essentials including money.

I place some clothes on top of the money, made my way to the restroom to turn on the water, then I climbed out the window. I went to the garage that had many cars in it. I scratched his favorite car and took the most expensive looking motorcycle.

  I made my way out, but not before flipping the birdie to one of the cameras. When I was at the end of the driveway I started the motorcycle and made my way to the bus station. I asked for a ticket to the farthest location possible and gave away the motorcycle.

The only thing I could think of is how my new life would turn out. I hoped things would be easier. I hoped I could finally be happy and free

———————-______________——————————

I know it's short but remember 5 votes and two comments adios jelly beans

-Me