(18) What I Would Risk For You

Chapter 18!! To the side is the song that I have been listening to on repeat while writing at the moment - So moving *sniff* I hope that you enjoy this chapter, it is a filler sorry, but it needs to be there so we can get to the next one!! 

I thought you all might like to know that I have made a Twitter page, (unfortunatly I am a nana with Twitter), but the main idea is for it to be the same kinda thing as the Facebook page, but because I am incompetent, it is also my personal twitter, not that its personal but you get what I mean. ANYWAY - Feel free to follow meh :) And I will be posting updates etc on there about APK and HOPEFULLY if I can get this book finished, I will be advertising APK on Twitter for the #wattyawards so keep an eye out!! 
Here is the link :) https://twitter.com/iluvdaisychain - The link is also on my Wattpad profile :)

I hope you all enjoy le chapter, even if it is a filler, there is a little splash of romance in there that just tugged at my heart strings :'(

Lots of Love,
Daisy xxxx

 ___________________________________________________________

(Circe’s P.O.V)

The ballroom was possibly the most incredible space that I had seen in my entire life. For a moment, my breath was so taken away that I forgot my nerves and simply drank in the sight and smells that surrounded me. There was a smartly dressed gentleman to the side, who was busy introducing us to the entire room, but I looked over the sea of faces that had turned our way to take in the curving architecture and the magnificent stained glass windows that stretched almost floor to ceiling on the walls, the light floating through them giving the appearance that we were all underwater, with the sun sparkling down through the surface. In-between each window hung beautifully rich tapestries, of bright, bold colors, each embroidered with no doubt, what was a piece of important history.

My Mother was smiling and waving beside me now and I realized I should do the same. I raised a hand, feeling a little awkward and waved to the crowd, smiling a little stiffly at first, but, when the applause started, the smile became more genuine. The ballroom had been set out with the dance floor in the center and with the tables are the sides. I noticed that some people were already seated and being served their food and my stomach growled. Fortunately no-one heard but my Mother and she gave me a knowing smile, holding out her hand for me to take.

We descended down the steps and onto the dance floor. People bowed as we passed, heading towards a long table at the end of the floor which was set up on a stage slightly, looking out at all of the festivities. The Queen’s throne was in the center and I was to sit on her left. My Mother remained standing, lifting up her glass and tapped on the side gently with a spoon.

“We are all gathered here tonight, to celebrate the return of my beloved daughter, and your Princess, Circe. I thank you all for your presence tonight in joining me for a night full of food, dancing and laughter, we are truly blessed.”

Her short speech was met with much applause, before the band started up again with a lively tune and couples made their way out onto the floor to dance.

“Your Majesty” Ambrose appeared at my Mothers right hand side, taking her hand and kissing it gently. “You look beautiful, both of you,” He added smoothly, bowing towards me.
I inclined my head also, flushing at his polite flattery. He was incredibly handsome, his long blue hair swept back from his face, highlighting the startling blue of his eyes.

He took his seat beside my Mother as Zalas and Aranel also approached the table. They greeted my Mother accordingly and she them, before they took a seat on my side of the table, Zalas sitting down in-between Aranel and I.