Finding Out Who I Am

Pain.

That's all I've ever felt my entire life, I don't remember much of my life, but the things I do remember, have brought me more pain than I could ever know. It's both mentally an physical pain.

I was found in the gutter when I was a baby, I guess my parents didn't want me, I have no idea what my real name is, the people who found me named me Rebekha, they didn't give me a last name, but I'm fine with that. The one thing I do know about me is my age, I'm 17. The couple who found me are never around, I don't even know their names, but they are nice enough to let me stay at their house, because they are never here. The one person who is really nice to me is their maid, Rosie, she's 29 but she's like a mother to me, she practically raised me. I'm hoping to leave soon though, an maybe take her with me, this place is nice but recently theres been a lot of killings an disgusting things happening lately, I don't want Rosie to end up in any of that stuff, she deserves so much more than what she gets.

My goal in life is to find out who I am, I'm sick of not knowing who I am, I want to find out who my parents were, an why I was left in a gutter when I was a baby.