Payback Hurts- Chapter 3: Never Wanting to Return

Dedication: BubblesLoveZebras (She made the Awesome banner! Thank you!)

Got some free time? Check out my other work, The Alpha's Heir and The Silent Alpha here on Wattpad! 

*Edited, but not revised*

Enjoy!

**************************************************************************

"Cassie, wake up." Someone hissed. I groaned, turning on my side.

"Leave me alone!" I heard the door open and footsteps going away in the distance. I fell back to sleep. Nothing mattered until I felt a shock go through my body. I shoot straight up now wide awake. I looked at Alvin, that asshole just poured water all over me. I screamed and lunged at him. He quickly dodged me, but what he didn't avoid or see coming was my foot to his face. He groaned in pain as he snapped his jaw back in place.

"OK. I deserved that." He said.

"That! You think you deserved that?! No, no you deserve a lot more!" I yelled and ran towards him. He made a run for the door, but due to him still trying to fix his jaw a little, I caught him quickly and starting banging on his solid chest. That's the thing with Alvin. I loved fighting with him because I could hurt him and he'd be fine.

"Hey, Cassie-" I looked up and saw Victor standing at the doorway looking shocked and pissed at the same time. "What the fuck is going on?" I could only imagine what he was seeing. Me, dripping wet with water from Alvin pouring some on me and me on his waist beating the shit out of him. Well, maybe not that part because I just stopped. I jumped up and off of Alvin, kicking him in the side. He groaned, and I giggled a little, running over to Victor I saw that he was calming down a little. Well, at least that was something.

I pecked him on the lips. "Good morning, Sweetie." He kissed me back, long and hard. Hehe... breaking away after what felt like forever.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I blushed slightly. He rubbed his finger on my cheek. Alvin cleared his throat. We both looked at him, I had almost forgotten he was here for a minute.

"Alpha, remember you asked that I wake her up?" He was asking and not trying to order him to remember. Victor nodded.

"Right, Cassie, get ready. You're going to school." My eyes widened in shock.

"What? Why?" I already graduated from high school. Three months earlier than a typical high school student. Yeah, I was smart. I AM smart, but not smart enough to figure out what this was going to try to make me do today.

He shook his head. "You're silly. I was going to tell you that you will be going to the high school to be a guard." A guard?

"Why should I be a guard there?" I asked.

"Because I said so and you'll be teaching all the students in their PE classes self-defense."

"Shouldn't they already know that?"

"Yeah, but no one knows it like you." Aw, that was a nice way of trying to be an ass kisser.

I kissed him some more. Kissing him was so easy, just the love and safety I felt with him was so easy to get caught in. I pulled away from the kiss first, "No." I said.

I let him go completely. Turning and going to bed to get more sleep. "What the hell do you mean no?" Victor yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"No. As in I'm not going to that fucking high school. It's final, Vic. I'm tired, and I'm not going to go down there to babysit some spoiled ass brats who don't even know self-defense." One moment I was walking to the bed and the next I was pinned against the wall. Though, it wasn't by who I thought it was. It wouldn't have surprised me if it was Alvin, he hated when I disrespected our Alpha. Regardless if he was my boyfriend or not, but I was being pinned by Victor. A very pissed off looking Victor. Aw shit, I really did it now. I tried to open my mouth, explain that I wasn't trying to upset him.