Chapter Seventeen

We got to Matt's and all of us started talking about Jimmy and drinking instantly. It actually felt good. A lot better then sitting up in my room, sobbing.

"Hey, I'm going to take a break from all this, and go unpack." I said getting up.

Syn got up and followed me, "I'll help you."

I rush up stairs with Syn on my heels and started unpacking. Syn would hang my clothes up as I handed them to him. We stayed upstairs for about thirty minutes, just joking and randomly laughing till I asked a serious question.

"Are you going to tell Michelle?" I asked looked at him serious.

He sighed, "I guess I should, shouldn't i?"

I nodded my head.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my waste, "I'll call her right now. I wanna start the new year with you and you alone."

"Thank you." I smiled at him as he kissed me.

He took off down stairs and I finished unpacking.

I pulled out a photo of me and Jimmy we had took together the day before Christmas, under the mistletoe. That was the last time I remember him being truly happy. I remember it so well..

*Flash Back*

"Brandy! Hurry up with that beer!" Jimmy yelled.

I smacked his leg and he kissed my cheek.

"Why should I give you this beer?" Brandy teased as she leaned against the doorway.

Jimmy smiled sweetly, "it's Christmas."

She laughed and tossed him a beer.

"Thank you sweet cheeks." He smirked as he cracked open the beer.

Brandy shot him a glare, then sat next to Zacky.

"Jimmyyy. Zackkyyyy." I whinned, "Can we just open one little present?"

Jimmy shook his head no.

"Ah, Jimmy, come on, let the girls open one present." Zacky said helping me.

I smiled real big a Jimmy and begged till he gave in!

"Yes!" Brandy yelled over excited as she rushed to the tree.

Zacky shook his head, "I get to pick it out."

"Boo." Brandy said crossing her arms.

He laughed and picked a gift out and went to their bedroom.

"Hey!" Brandy said going after them.

I laughed and looked at Jimmy, "Im assuming you get to pick it out?"

"You bet." He said as he got up and grabbed a small box, then handed it to me, "Merry Christmas babe."

I looked up at him, then he sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"I wonder what it is." I laughed as I slowed pulled the bow untied and took the lid off the box.

It was a necklace heart. Jimmy's full name was ingraved on the front, James Owen Sullivan. I opened it up and their was a picture of us from the night we first met. Before we started dating. The other side had writing that said, 'All this hurt can finally fade. Promise me you'll never feel afraid.'

"Did you come up with that?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded his head, "I did. Its a new song Im writing. Im going to show Matt tomorrow at his party."

"Its really good, Jimmy." I smiled at him as I kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, "I love you Cyndy."

"I love you too." I said hugging him back.

"Cyndy! Take out picture!" Brandy yelled rushing out of her room and stood behind the couch.

She had on a different shirt. It was a VU shirt, but custom for Brandy.

"I like the shirt." I laughed as I got up and took her phone.

Jimmy stood behind me and wrapped his arm around my waste.

"Anddd... done." I said snapping a pictuer of her and Zacky.

"Oh look!" Brandy pointed out, "Mistletoe! Kiss her!"

Jimmy laughed and leaned down to kiss me.

I herd the snap of a camera as Jimmy broke the kiss.

"Like it? Its cute!" Brandy said showing me her phone, which she had took a picture of me and Jimmy.

I nodded my head, "Send it to me!"

*End Flash Back.*

"Cyndy, you okay?" Brandy said walking into the room, snapping me from my thoughts.

I turned to her, with tears pouring down my face. I was holding onto my necklace.

"Cyndy." Brandy said hugging me, "Its okay."

"I miss him." I said, calming down.

Brandy looked at me, "I miss him too."

"Hey! Guys! Michelle is coming over!" Johnny said popping his head in my door.

I looked at him weird, then Brandy and I followed him back down to the living room.

"Michelle is coming?" I asked looking at everyone, then Syn last.

He nodded his head, "I asked to to come. I had to talk to her face to face."

"About, what you said?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and smiled, "Like I said, when the new year starts, I want to be with you. Not chained to her. I want to be there for you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, then looked into his eyes, "You were always there for me and you still are."