Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Hermes' POV

We laid there for what felt like forever. Than's arms were wrapped around me as Hypnos' arms were wrapped around him. It felt nice just lying there but what was really on our minds was what had just happened. When Cerberus was done he came in his true form just a bit smaller and lay on the floor in front of the bed.

I loved our new little happy family. It was perfect and I don't understand why someone would try and take that from us. I mean I don't think I've done something wrong to his sisters before they came in here attacking us. To be honest I didn't even know that he had sisters until I first met them.

"Than." I whispered turning around to face him.

"Hmm?"

"Why are they doing this to us?"

He stared at me thoughtful for a moment before I watched Hypnos lean close enough to whisper something in his ears that I couldn't hear. A look of dread flashed over his face for a second or two before he turned his attention back to me. Letting out a heavy sigh he began to explain.

"They want me to join up with them. When we first found what we were going to do as gods I chose to help out in the Underworld but I didn't want to be a part of the gruesome side of death. I wanted to be able to take care of those who died peacefully and also take care of special cases. They however thought that if we all worked together then we would be able to have ultimate power in the Underworld.

That's all they're after and they'll stop at nothing to get it. When we first started out they thought that I didn't want to join them because Hypnos kept telling me it was a bad idea so they would punish him constantly. When I left I thought that all that would have changed only to find out that it hasn't."

"But what made them change? They looked sweet and innocent in the pictu-"

"What pictures?"

Shit. I forgot I wasn't supposed to be sneaking around. Leave it to me to get myself in trouble with him after all this. His eyebrow was cocked waiting for an excuse. Smiling sheepishly I tried to change the subject.

"So babe I know something better to do in this bed besides talk." Trying to sound seductive I kissed his neck.

"Mmm...I love that pet..." grabbing my hair he pulled me off his a bit so that we were staring into each other's eyes. "...unfortunately you went through my stuff without me knowing about it and I think that deserves a punishment. What do you think Hypnos?"

"I think that's a good idea Than." He whispered into my ears.

When the hell did he get behind me? He grabbed my waist and maneuvered me into a sitting position on Than's hips. His bottom half ground into me from behind making me moan slightly. Hypnos moved up between Than's legs so that he was pressed into me from behind.

They were both grinding themselves against me so roughly that even with the barrier of clothing I was so turned on I was about to explode right then and there. Than still had a tight grip on my hair as he held my head back he leaned up to run his tongue all over my chest.

Hypnos was kissing the back of my neck sensually making his way down my back. Moan after moan slipped past my lips as his kisses turned into little nips and bites. He wasn't biting hard enough to break skin but the bit of pain was enough to send shivers straight down to my now happy little friend.

"Are you going to stop snooping through my shit pet?"

There was no way he expected me to answer right? My mind was running at a million miles a minute and all I could really think of was this amazing sensation building up inside me. Ignoring his question I simply let the feelings continue to build inside me before everything just stopped.