Chapter one

Walking away from the place of false beauty and forbidden trees i pause and look round to my followers who were somewhat frightened and weak in disposition. They continued walking towards me but seemed to be forced backwards and forwards, jolting with no self control. They lacked the mental strength and power that i embody. I turned and continued on proudly; past the restrictive and claustrophobic golden gates of dystopia- without hesitation- and felt as though i was embarking on a dangerous yet thrilling journey; towards freedom.

The puppet strings were already being torn from my trapped and tortured soul; leaving yet more scars on my darkened heart. But i knew who i wanted to be, and that gave me the strength i required to drown out the voice of the almighty omnipotent who was giving me a headache. And now, no one could stop me, not even Him.

For a moment i take the time to laugh inwardly, recalling how He tells the story of him throwing me out when no such thing happened, He could not agree to give me equal authority and i was stronger than he and made my own way to freedom. The same cannot be said about my companions however, the puppet strings were just too powerful for them, some begged him for forgiveness and i almost pitied these for their pathetic and weak souls, i remember it had infuriated me so much that i could do nothing but laugh manically at their stupidity. They were just like the rest; slaves! The others however, who tried to pull through the invisible brick wall were incinerated into oblivion or only god knows where. I didn't waste any time and turned on my heel, whistling with arrogance as i continued my journey.

        My time there was not as bad as the interpretation i now place a red film on. It was a happy time for a while, with all the greatest pleasures one could conjure. I had many followers that were albeit ignorant to the rebellion i was planning, were loyal. But my time there, however wonderful, was a time where i was treated as a submissive, bowing down to a false leader.

However, i was one of the closer companions to Him, with the freedom to visit whenever i pleased. This would have been everything i wanted and more if it wasn't for that blessed, most amazing son of his, whose name i now spit; with his long chin and small head that lacked any form of a brain or charisma; all of which i possessed.