Fan fic of For Hating Me You Are Sure Possesive - Logans POV

My interpretation of 'For Hating Me You Sure Are Possesive' by JadedRein

Hi everyone this is my first attempt at writing, please don't judge me too harshly. I am in love with the original book by JadedRein and always had my own ideas of how Logan was thinking and how he reacted to the situations that were written in Kara's point of view. So this is a fan fiction in Logan's view. I have kept the original dialect from the JadedRein story, it's just Logan's take on events. Hope you like it.

Chapter One - First Impressions

The door swung open as my brother began to bring his crap in from the car. Today he was moving in with me and from the smile on his face he was clearly happy about the prospect. I leaned back down to do the line in front of me when I noticed a red head in the corner staring.

"Hey Logan." Maver hollered as he acknowledged me from across the room, box in hand. Still the red head said nothing but slowly began to blush as she noticed me looking at her. She's kind of cute I thought to myself as I rubbed my temples as the coke slowly worked its way into my system. I heard the rustling of bags in Maver's room, looking around I finally noticed I was alone.

"Hey." I shouted seeing if I was alone in the apartment. I could still hear rustling, clearly the red head was still here "Hey Maver's chick" trying to think of a name had failed and that was the best I could come up with. My brain already fuzzy couldn't come up with anything. "Yeah." My first impression was right she is definitely cute, a mass of red curls swept in a pony tail, no make up and that faint tint of a blush on her cheeks that seemed to appear every time she looks at me. I smirk at her, this could be fun.

Chapter Two - Straight?

"Have a seat." she stood there like a deer in the head lights. 

"Um.... I'm not sure." she mumbled whilst looking directly at floor. She's not my usual type, shy and quiet usually have no interest in my lifestyle and vice versa but there was something about her eyes and mass of curls that intrigued me. I wonder if my brother is already with her. "What is your name." I asked her trying to get her talking.

"Kara."

Is she like this with everyone or is it just me. "Kara, come and sit with me. Maver will be back soon anyway." patting the seat next to me I look at her expectantly, finally she moved into the room and sat on the single chair opposite me.

"I didn't know a girl was moving with him." I stated figuring this was the quickest way to answer the many questions in my fuzzy brain.

Shaking her head at me "I'm just helping him sort things out."

"Girlfriend?" I ask genuinely intrigued by the prospect.

"Friend."

This made me chuckle, there is no way that she is just friends with my brother. He can't not want her unless his gay. That's a point I never thought to ask him about, I just assumed he was straight.

"No. Just friends." she stated again, slowly, making the point clear.

"You guys close."

Nodding again "Yeah, Maver is my best friend. We do everything together."

That made me groan and frown at her. She just answered my previous thoughts of him being gay. "My brother is a fucking fag!" to my surprise she burst into laughter causing me to look up at her. For the first time she looked me straight in the eyes after a moment of staring I began to laugh too.

"What's so funny." Maver asked looking confused as he walked back into the room. Arms full of boxes, how much crap does this boy have I wondered as Kara broke my train of thought.