cHAPTER tWO

Like I said, only for my sis PiecesBurn_Up :3

Enjoy anyway!!

**************

Yesterday sent my heart racing...

Riku kissed me on my forehead. And it was... AMAZING. I've never felt like this before. Now I'm excited to see him again! But... he's not home right now. Sora said he went down to the island again.

"Oh yeah, he also said that if I came across you, that I need to tell you that... um... oh yeah. He said to meet him inside the Secret Place,"  Sora told me.

I nodded, "Oh! Ok. Thanks Sora! I'll see you later!"

I waved goodbye just as he did and rushed toward the boats. The Secret Place. I actually know where that's at. It hidden under tree branches where hardly anyone can see it. I've only been told it was there by Sora and them so I don't really know how it looks on the inside.

I didn't really care for it until now...

I reached the shoreline and saw that one of the boats were missing. So he did go to the island. I hurried over to one of the nearest boats and jumped in.

Then I heard a couple of voices come from behind me, "Nana! Going to the island? Can we come?!"

I turned to see Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie running toward me and the boat. I smile and shrug, "Well, there are a couple of boats left y'know."

They looked at each other and smiled. Waka laughed and spun his blue and white ball on his fingers, "Let's leave her alone, she's going to see Riku, ya?"

I blushed as they laughed, "Why don't you guys go play together or something?"

Selphie smirked, "We are! That's why we were gonna ask if we could come!"

Tidus stepped up and thumped his chest, "Yeah! But it seems like you want to be alone so we'll leave you alone to go to Destiny Islands! See ya later!"

They turned to leave, waving goodbye.

"That was... weird," I whisper.

I picked up the wooden planks and start rowing toward the island.

When I get there, my heart starts beating faster. I'm so nervous right now... but... I have to see him!

Jumping out of the boat, I bolt to the Secret Place and see the mouth of the cave. I stop and look inside. I could see a faint light emitting from inside. Holding my breath, I crawl inside and walk through the narrow opening.

Before I see him, I heard his voice, "Nana?"

My hear melted. I love the sound of his voice...

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Y-yes?"

I finally got to an open area and gazed around in amazement. It was just like a small cavern. On the roof, there were star-like objects. They looked like shiny gems or something... When I looked at the walls, there were doodles and drawings.

They look like they were done by kids.

"It's about time you got here," Riku chuckled.

I looked away, blushing slightly, "Sorry... Tidus and them stopped me for a minute."

He sighed, "Leave it to them to do that..."

I laughed and looked over his shoulder. My eyes widened a little, "Is that Sora?"

Riku looked behind him, "Hm? Oh... yeah, that's him and Kairi."

I looked closer and saw that it was a drawing of Sora and Kairi. It looked old but there was a newly draw piece that went with the picture. Sora had a papou fruit in his hand and it looked like he was giving it to Kairi.