Chapter 2

It doesn't surprise me that this asshole is late. I've been waiting for him in the little cafe down town for over an hour. I half expected that he wouldn't show up. It didn't make any sense as to why he would want to help me.

I was getting ready to leave when I heard the bell signaling that someone had walked in the door. I looked towards the door and saw Brody making his way towards me.

"You're late", I stated as he sat down across from me. If he was a cop he would be fired. Everyone knows that you have to be punctual.

"Sorry, I was picking up supplies", I looked at him curiously. What kind of supplies could he have possible gotten a hold of? He grabbed my hand and led me out to a black van. Of course he would have a black van. Personally I would have went with speed and gotten a corvette. He walked us around to the back of the van and just stood there.

"Why are you just standing there? Moron."

"Well because some desperate chick is still holding my hand." I blushed at his comment and quickly let go of his hand.

"I'm not desperate", I snapped at his comment. "If I recall correctly, this desperate loser was the one who grabbed my hand in the first place."

"You just wait sweetchecks, by the time we're done here you will be begging for me to shag you." I looked at him and busted out laughing. I can not believe that he just used the word shag. "Laugh all you want sweetheart but its the truth." Instead of responding to him I went to open the back of the van.

I don't really know what I was expecting to see in the back of the van but it was most definitely not the site I was greeted with. I must have died and gone to heaven. Inside the van was every cops dream. There was guns of all sizes, hand guns, shot guns, pistols, rifles, ak47's, and machine guns. Not only that but there was a bunch of knives ranging in sizes. There was also bombs and hand grenades. This is honestly the most wonderful sight I've ever seen. I pinched myself and was surprised when I didn't wake up, I can't believe this is real.

"Where in the name of all that is holy did you get this stuff!" I exclaimed in amazement still not taking my eyes off of the beauty that was bestowed in front of me. I'm totally not mad at him for being late anymore. This stuff was so worth the wait.

"I have my connections", I didn't even bother to get mad at him for his lack of a real answer. This stuff was just too amazing. I went to go touch one of the guns but was stopped by a slap to the head.

"What the heck was that for ya dingus", I turned around to glare at him.

"You are not allowed to touch any of this stuff until I properly train you", he said while proceeding to close the doors.

"I don't need to be properly trained. This stuff is all common sense." Did he think I was stupid? It can't be that hard to shoot a gun or swing a knife around.

"We shall see about that, now hop in the van." I walked around to the front of the van and opened the passenger side door. I was just about to get in w hen I noticed a piece of paper on the windshield. I picked it up and read what it said...

Poor little Rosalie

If only you could see

All the glee I have inside of me

From getting rid of your Daddy

"The asshole that did this was here, and we missed him!" I angrily crumpled the note up and threw it into the van. Do they think this is some kind of sick joke? They really have some nerve. When I find the men who did this I'm going to torture them. Maybe I'll slice their throats open, or maybe I'll cut a few layers of skin off of them and then dunk them in acid so they feel so much pain. Oh boy the fun I'm going to have with them when I find them.

I climbed inside of the van and watched Brody start it and drive away.

"Take a picture it'll last longer sweetheart", I scoffed and turned my head to look out the window. We drove for what seemed like hours. I thought maybe we would be going somewhere cool like an amusement park or something. You never know the killers could be hiding out there in disguise. I was kind of let down when instead of arriving at an amusement park, we ended up in an empty field.

"Have you come here to kill me and hide my body", I gave him a skeptical look.

"Don't flatter yourself doll, if I wanted you dead I wouldn't waste my time by doing it, I'd have someone else do it." What a jerk. "Anyways, I've brought you here to train you. So lets go, we don't have much daylight yet." Why he had to bring me all the way out here to the middle of nowhere to train me is beyond me. I climbed out of the van after him and walked around to the back.

He already had all of the targets set up and some of the guns and knives set out, boy does he move fast. While he was looking at what knife he wanted to use I walked over and picked up a butterfly knife.

"Good choice doll now to throw it properly you have to hold it by-" but before he could finish I bent my forearm backwards, keeping my elbow at a 90 degree angle, I then snapped my wrist forward and watch the knife soar perfectly to the target that was about a hundred yards away and land dead center in the middle of it. Perks of having a dad that was the best police officer on the force.

I turned towards Brody and smirked at his shocked face, "Now how do I hold that knife?"

He started mumbling under his breath, something about me having a lucky shot. "I bet you're not that good with a gun" he tossed me a hand gun and also grabbed one for himself.

"Ladies first", I said smirking at him.

"I'm only going first because I know I'm better", He took up his stance with his left foot in front of his right and held his hand up with the gun eyeing up his shot with the target that was about a hundred yards away. He let off a round of three shots and all of them were off center to left by about a centimeter or two. "Lets see you do better sweetcheecks."

I smirked at him, "I'm not sure if I can top those shots, but I'll give it a try." He was looking smug, genuinely thinking that I didn't have faith in my shooting abilities. I took my stance and closed my eyes.

"What are you doing? Your eyes are suppose to be open Hun." Instead of responding, I let my round of three shots go off. I opened my eyes to see him looking even more shocked. All three of my shots went through the same whole in the center of the target.

One for Rosalie. Zero for Brody.