Chapter four PERCY PWNS CLARRISE BIGTIME

Chapter 3

Percy PWNS Clarrise bigtime.

"How did you know about Mrs. Dodds?" he asked me

"You talk in your sleep." I replied.

"You almost called her something, a Fury? They're Hades tortures, right? Oh my gods he said Hades and Fury. I looked at the ground. I really hopped that Hades didn't hear that or else he would come up here and confirm Percy about that.

"You shouldn't call them by name, even here. We call them Kindly Ones if we even have to speak of them at all." I told him.

"Look is there anything I can say without the sky thundering?" hecomplained to me. Oh my gods he sounded like such a baby! "Why do I have to stay in cabin eleven anyway?" he asked me. "Why is everybody crowded togather? There are plenty of empty bunks right over there." He told me.

He pointed to the Zues, Hera, and Posiden Cabins. I turned pale. Hera never had any demigod children and for Zues and Posiden...and Hades. They haven't had any kids for 70 long years.

"You don't just choose your cabin, Percy. It depends on who your parents are, or your parent." I told him. I was hoping I didn't have to explain EVERYRTHING to him. Sadly, I did.

"My mom is Sally Jackson, She works at the candy store in Grand Central Station. At least she used to."

"I'm sorry about your mom, Percy. But that's not what I ment. I was talking about your other parent. Your dad."

"He's dead, I never knew him." he told me. I sighed,if I had a nickle for every time someone said their other parent is dead I'd have about $32.00 right now. Well $32.05 to be exact.

"Your father's not dead, Percy."

"How can you say that? You know him?"

"No, of course not."

"Then how can you say-"

"Because I know you. You wouldn't be here if you wernt one of us."

"You don't know anything about me." he said. Attitude? Yes. I was about to roll my eyes but you know, he didn't know. You know what I mean?

"No?" (Omg i used the word know(no) five times! :D) I raised an eyebrow. "I bet you moved around from school to school. I bet you were kicked out of alot of them." I told him.

"How-"

"Diagnosed with dislexia. Probably ADHD, too."

He swallowed. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Taken togather, it's almost a sure sign. The letters float of the page when you read right? That's because your mind is haywired for ancient Greek. and ADHD. Your impulsive. You can't sit still in a classroom. That's your battlefield reflexes. In a real fight they'd keep you alive." I was on a roll. I said this alot. But still, I was on a roll.

"As for your attention problems its because you see too much, Percy,not too little. Your senses are better then a regular mortals. Of corse your teachers want you medicated. Most of them are Monsters. They don't want you seeing them for who you are."

"You sound like...you went through the same thing."

"Most of the kids here did. If you wern't like us you wouldn't have survived the Minotaur. Much less and Ambrosia and necter."

"Ambrosia and necter." He repeated.

"The food and drink we give you to make you feel better. The stuff would have killed a normal kid. It would have turned your blood to fire and your bones to sand and you've would've been dead. Face it, your a half-blood."

"Well! A newbie!" Oh my gods it was Clarisse. I stiffned a little but un stiffed really quick before Percy or Clarisse noticed.

"Clarisse," I sighed. "Why don't you go and polish your sphear or something?" I demanded.

"Sure, Miss Princess." she said. "So I could run it through you on Friday night."

"Erre es korakas!" I yelled at Clarisse.

"You don't stand a chance."

"Well pulvarize you." her eye twitched. HA! Un-certintey.

She turned towards Percy. "Whos this little runt?" she asked.

"Percy Jackson, meet Clarisse, daughter of Ares."

He blinked. "Like...the war god?

Clarisse sneered. "You got a problem with that?"

"No,"Percy said. "It explains the bad smell." Oh my gods, I was getting tired of thinking 'oh my gods' this guy was clueless. He tried to look tuff in frount of the worst person to do that with.

"We got an initeation ceromony for newbies. Prissy" Clarisse said.

"Percy," he said.

"What ever, come on. I'll show you."

I felt really bad for him. He gave me his Minotaur horn ready to fight but Clarisse had already grabbed him and started pulling him towards the girls bathroom. I've seen that happen way to many times. He started kicking and punching. Nothing worked.

Clarisse and her ugly friends were laughing. "Like hes 'Big Three' material." I could hear Clarisse say. Her voice was kind of faint. I could still hear it though.

"Yeah right, the Minotaur probably fell over laughing, he was so stupid looking." Jennie. Clarisse's half-sister said.

I stood at the corner watching sheilding my eyes through my fingers. Clarisse bent him over by his knees and started pushing hius head towards the toilet.

He strained to keep his head up but I knew it wouldn't be long before Clarisse dunked him in.

Then thats when things got weird. The plumming started rumbling. The pipes started shuddering. Clarisse's grip on Percy loosned as she steared at the toilets with confusion.

Water shot out of the toilet. (Kids started poking their heads out of their cabins.)

Going right over Percy's head. Making an arc. Percy fell and was sprawled right on the Bathroom floor. Percy turned and the water blasted out again. Hitting Clarisse stright in the face. PWNED! She got hit stright in the butt. Alot of people came out of their cabins to watch now. Clarrise was pushed back into the shower stalls by the force of the water.

I smirked. But then all of the other toilets, all six of them squirted out water. I was drenched. They water carried on until it had pushed the camouflaged girls right out of the bathroom.

Then the water shut off completely.

The entire bathroom was flooded. I hadn't even been spared. I was dripping wet, but I hadn't been pushed out the door. I was standing in the exact same place as before, staring at Percy in shock, not a single part of him was wet. He looked down at himself and the dry spot on the floor, where he had sat.

He stood up, his legs shaking.

I said, "How did you..."

"I don't know" What a stupid answer, you were the one who made the water come. I think he would make a good team mate at capture the flag.

We walked to the door. Outside, Clarisse and her friends were sprawled in the mud, and a bunch of other campers had gathered around to gawk. Clarisse's hair was flattened across her face. Her camouflage jacket was sopping and smelled like sewage. She gave Percy one of her famous, evil, hatred glares. "You are dead, new boy. You are totally dead."

Percy said, "You want to gargle with toilet water again, Clarisse? Close your mouth."

Her friends had to hold her back. The dragged her towards cabin five, while the other campers made way to avoid her flailing feet.

I stared at Percy. Percy looked at me.

"What?" He demanded, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking," I said, "that I want you on my team for capture the flag."