Chapter 12 part two - Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars

*Not edited*

Niall's P.O.V.

As soon as I exited the cinema, I started to run towards "The Wow" smiling ear by ear. I was really enjoyng this and I didn't want  it to finish, even though I knew this I was going to get was the last clue.

I really thought this time I was going to forgive Zayn, heck, who wouldn't forgive someone who did  something like this?

I arrived at The Wow and I entered in it. When I did, there was only a cashier there, I hoped she was Mary.

"Hello! Are you Mary?" I asked her trying not to sound like a creep.

She looked up at me with her big green eyes and smiled. "Yes, why?"

"Well, I'm Niall Horan. Ehm  ... Uhm ... I think that you have something for me. I mean, I think a  guy named Zayn passed here earlier and left you something for me." I rambled out unsure.

"Oh yes. Hold on." She went to the back of the local chuckling at me, I guess.

She returned holding a sheet of paper and a rose.

I took them happily and I started to read the note.

Hi Niall, I think you recognised the flower this time. It is a white and pink rose. and it means ' I still love you and I will always love you'. It's so true. I know it sounds cheesy, but I can't help it. I loved you in the past, I love you now and I will love you in the future.

I want you to forgive me, I know that's difficult, but I hope this whole treausure hunt thing will help you.

I want you to forgive me for real. I don't want to tell why I couldn't come and greet you for the last time last year because it would be to easy. But maybe one day I'll tell you.

I want you to forgive me because if not I'd hate myself forever, because I've been such a coward for this past year.

I destroyed you and I let you destroy yourself. And I'm sorry for that and I really am.

I want you to forgive and love me.

Go where you went that day

when we crossed our way

again.

-Z

I was almost in tears. I couldn't believe he wanted me to forgive him so bad. I thought it was unnecessary to want that because I had already forgiven him and I wanted to tell him them.

"Is everything okay?" mary asked me snapping me out of the trance.

I looked at her and nodded not trusting my voice, since I still felt like I was about to cry.

I recomposed my self and greeted her.

I exited the local and started to think about where Zayn wanted me to go.

The note said that I had to go where we crossed our way again, wich means where we met again, wich means ... yeah, the bench.

Yes, he wanted me to go to the bench where we met again, where I first saw his face.

I smiled at that thought.

The bench wasn't far from "The Wow" so it only took me a few minutes to get there.

I thought I was going to find Zayn here but on the bench there was a note and near that there was a big sheet of paper. I was a bit disappointed a that, but I was also excited, because it meant that the hunt wasn't over yet.