Chapter 30

HEY GUYS :) I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE... IT WOULD HAVR BEEN UPLOADED SOONER BUT I WENT HOSPITAL...  

THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT MOST OF YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SO I HOPE I DIDNT DISSAPOINT :) PLEASE COMMENT WATCHA THINK AND VOTE PLEASE :) ALSO FAN IF YOU LIKE IT

ENJOY :)

ALSO THE CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND I KNOW ! IM SORRY ! PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE !! ITS IMPORTANT !!

Kat's P.O.V

Sitting on the kitchen bench with my legs cross, i watched as Tyler and Nick made some popcorn before coming over and sitting next to me.

We patiently waited until the clock struck midnight.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick

The long hand seemed to be slowing down as it neared the tweleve.

As soon as the clock struck tweleve, the once silent house was filled with Jordan loud ear pericing scream.

"Oh this is gonna be gooood" Tyler smirked next to me.

"I feel so bad..." Nick said

"Why?" Tyler asked not taking his eyes away from the front of the kitchen.

"I find this entertaining"

"I think the word is sadistic" I said

"Whats that?"

"Taking happiness in others pain"

"I'm so sadistic" Tyler and Nick said at the same time.

We all bursted out laughing before we settled down and listened to Jordans pleas for help.

"I'm wondering..." A voice said from behind us. I didnt need to turn around to know it was Dan. "Should i call the pack doctor now or later?"

"Now" Nick said

"Yeah let him enjoy the show" Tyler smiled evily.

"As an Alpha i really shouldnt be letting this happen..."

"But as a friend you know you really should" Tyler said

"I know..." Dan sighed "Does that make me a bad alpha?"

"Probably" Nick said, not really paying attention "But it makes you an even better friend"

"Just not for Jordan" I said

"Poor Jordan" Dan muttered

Tyler opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by another one of Jordan's eat piercing screams.

"That sounded like it hurt." I said wincing.

"I think i heard a bone break..." Nick said

"I wanna watch this but i dont wanna be in the same room as Tiffany right now" Tyler admitted.

"I'd hate to be Jordan right now" Dan admitted. We all nodded in agreement and listened quietly as we heard muffled shouting and loud crashes coming from upstairs.