Misunderstanding

I woke up, feeling disgusting as I usually do every single morning. My mouth dry and my throat searching for a liquid. As I drag myself out of bed, I think if what comes first. Hair, teeth, clothes, breakfast, and no interruptions. I walk to the bathroom and study my bedhead and furrowed eyebrows, my eyes squinting to fight the bright lights above the mirror. I finally start to plug in the flat iron and brush my fairly short dark chocolate colored hair. My golden brown eyes manging to get used to the blinding light. While letting the iron heat up, I walk lazily back to my bedroom, which had dark blue walls and a low ceiling, I scanned through my closet and scratched my head. I was eyeing my swampy green sweater and took it from the hanger, slipping my tank from over my head then putting the sweater on. I slid some black skinny jeans on over my boxers. I then trailed back to the bathroom and began running the iron through my hair.

I suddenly heard a screech from my 45 year old mother "ZANE!!! ARE YOU AWAKE YET!?!?!!" I sighed and yelled back at her from the top of the stairs, "I've been awake for some time now!" I slightly laughed at her clueless mind. Although, she was the best mother ever. I continued to straightened my hair into a skater styled look and stared at my self. I was a little unsure about the way I looked today, but I let my negative self-esteem slide past. My frown turned into a smile in the mirror.

I started out the door to my car and noticed my mom wave from the door, she looked a little sad and has regret in her eyes. I don't know exactly why she had such remorse in her expression. I headed toward my black Honda and waved back to mother, she smiled a little negatively. I started up the car and drove away from the house.

Arriving at school, I noticed my best boyfriends all sitting at the table in the courtyard, that was in the front of the school. I smiled and waved, running towards them. "Zannnnne!" Screamed Blaine with a grin upon his baby face. Blaine was a redhead, and quite the hottie. The male who sat next to him, that is slightly mute, is Cameron. Another one of my best friends, Cameron has dark brown hair and deep green eyes. We are about the only homosexual males in our school, we even have our own little clique. I had so much affection for them, my heart would explode If I ever lost either of them. Really, they were my only friends.