Daddy's Cowgirl 2

I am working on DC2 aka Daddy's Rebel. It currently is coming slow due to being in school, working full time, finding a new place and going through a divorce. lol. I love you all and hope you can give me a little bit of time..I'm posting the first chapter of Daddy's Rebel below...let me know what you think!!! xoxox!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Madeline get up or I swear on everything that is holy I will pour a glass of ice water on your head if I have to come up there!' My mother's shouting jolts me awake causing me to fall from the bed and land face first on the wood floor with my butt in the air. Groaning I roll over and rub my face hoping that the pain will go away if I rub enough.

'I'm up!' I shout knowing that if I hadn't told her otherwise she would've come up here with the glass of ice water.

'Yeah we heard! How's the floor taste sis?' I hear my annoying 18 year old brother hollers while laughing.

I slowly stand up stretching as I do before heading to my en suite for a shower while purposefully ignoring my family's laughter that I can hear downstairs. Reaching inside the lovely walk in shower I turn on the faucet to make sure that the temperature doesn't scald or freeze me. My family loves to play pranks and yes they have turned off the hot water heater before. It really sucked because the first time they did it I was in the middle of a shower and it was winter. You can only imagine how freaking cold that shit was, it was so messed up.

God, I need a beer so bad right now. I think as I start to massage the shampoo into my think black hair. No I’m not an alcoholic if that’s what you’re thinking since I just woke up and need a beer. Not a lot has been going on here lately but I have started to fill in on occasion at every one of my families businesses. My mom decided that running a ranch wasn’t enough for her and started a tiny hole in the wall restaurant in her home town. My Uncle Vincent and Dad own a mechanic shop that I’ve been working part time in since I was 16 but I have been in there a lot since I was about 10 since my dad loves to work on anything with a motor.

Aunt Nicole runs a little boutique that is in the bigger town next to us so it’s a little bit of a drive but I get a discount on clothes by working there. Don’t judge me too harshly on the whole clothes obsession since I have a massive walk in closet that has to stay full. It’s a really cool little boutique too since you can sell your clothes there and make money off of them. I love it since it’s near the college where a lot of partying kids want cash for alcohol or whatever and they sell some of their expensive clothes since they can always just bat their eyes at mommy and daddy to get more. Don’t get me wrong since I can do that to my dad as well but I don’t and that’s the point alone.

Anyhow, those are the main places that I work at but I also help out at my Uncle Erik’s law office. He’s married to Uncle Vincent’s sister. I asked him one time why he decided to be a lawyer and he asked me if I had met his wife. I laughed so hard I fell down because while he was talking he didn’t notice Aunt Vivi was standing right behind him. Needless to say she totally smacked him for saying that but winked at me when he wasn’t looking. Uncle Vincent said that I was lucky that she lets us, me and my brothers, call her that. I can say from experience she definitely has an attitude problem but so do I, hence the reason we get along swimmingly. She doesn’t own a business or anything like the others but she does work at Uncle Vin’s shop with me. I absolutely love working with her at the shop.

I step out of the shower grabbing a black towel hanging up and dry off quickly. I promised I would cover for one of the girls at mom’s restaurant today and then I’m working at the shop for a little while. Don’t worry they don’t force to work as much as I do; I have always loved helping them out since I never had a need to go to college. Mom and dad being the amazing parents they are have never forced us to do something that we are completely against. Well I guess I can’t say that I’m completely against going to school I just don’t see a point on why I should have to go. If I went it would’ve been for a business degree, well why do I need to get that when I am learning from my mother that got hers.